Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Has anyone been to Michael o Donoghue in kilmallock?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rebecca_19

Where is he based?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Rebecca_19 wrote: »
    Where is he based?

It's in the title - Kilmallock Co. Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭itsthisyear

How have people made their appointments (ring/text) and how much does he charge?

How have people made their appointments (ring/text) and how much does he charge?

Sent you a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Earthlinghere

Hi Angeleyes,

Can you please tell me how you contacted Michael? I first contacted him on 3rd of July and requested to see him. He said he was booked up until March and if a cancellation came he'd tell me. About two weeks later I texted him again to say to please keep in mind if a cancellation happened. As I was desperate, I still am. I didn't hear from him. Then about a couple of days ago I left him a message on WhatsApp if he'd have an appointment date for me. I wonder if he'd even consider responding back because of my two desperate messages. :( I'm still desperate to get a reading from a good medium. I live in Cork. Does anybody know of anyone as good as Michael?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭fran38

KattzBL wrote: »
    His number is:- +353 (87) 691 2561. Going to see him tomorrow!..

Update??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michellem31595

Hey there, would love to hear how this went..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michellem31595

Hey there wondering how you got on with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fairy_1942

Hi just wondering how to book michael. Was it by text, what's app or phone call. Also how much is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Amalfi123

He was amazing, saw him last year, he knew so much I was flabbergasted, spoke for 40mins, my mother spoke to me, she died when I was one, I’m now 51,for me it was the best 40 minutes of my life, I almost skipped out, don’t hesitate!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TG001

Hey I’m wondering does anyone know if you can still make a booking with Michael and/or if he is taking appointments over the phone or the equivalent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Johnnytractors

Hi, does anyone know if Michael O Donoghue is still doing Physic readings. Would love to go meet him. Thanks in advance for help

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mythgirl010

This man has the gift, the gift of the gab! Fair is fair, there's no way I would be able to do what he does. I really want to believe, truly I do. He asked so many questions, more than if I had been interrogated at a Garda station, but yet somehow managed to make it feel like he hadn't at all. Loads of what he said were deductions from what I had said and loads were stabs in the dark, not always landing. 2 names only, Mary and Michael, 2 of the most common names in Ireland. When I asked which Mary as there are many of them, she was never mentioned again. When Micheal wasn't resonating, I was to ask my partner. Granny and Grandad were the first to come up, generalised assumptions on them were made (none true) and then all of a sudden when I said I wasn't close to them, poof! also gone. He tried to tell me there was a lot of tragedy in my family (there isn't), that my partner had a difficult upbringing and when I refuted this it was my dad with the difficult upbringing then. 2nd woman came through, couldn't tell me anything about her, looking to me to tell him who it could be, then saying he'd gotten the 1st woman wrong and it was actually this woman the whole time, yet no more mention of the 2nd one. I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm sure he brings comfort to many and is a lovely person, but he's no way for real I'm sorry to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Allegraamal

Hes based in kilmallock town co limerick 0876912561

He is still working in kilmallock town county limerick 0876912561

There’s so many “one post” /new accounts praising the guy since this thread was started over 10 years ago, it’s refreshing to read a more critical review. I’m really surprised this thread has survived so long without someone raising an eyebrow in terms of the glowing feedback

Kilmallock town co limerick

Text 0876912561 that u want reading and when hes taking new apts he will txt u time and date 0876912561 main strert kilmallock town co limerick

Advertisement