Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 (PC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Yep there's a 5k cap per player per week.

The clan XP has now gone to 180k rather than normal 100k for an upgrade.

So a smaller clan are screwed?

Hit 750 tonight, 1st time I have ever been max geare score in this game :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

For anybody wanting to check their eligibility for the Prismatic Inferno emblem (Prometheus Lense lasertag weekend), go here and filter for crucible.

Switchover to Steam starts august 20th.....................sort of

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

cross save next week. i imagine if you are PC based and want the recluse it would be a good time to hit crucible, going to be a lot of folk getting used to KB+M in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

not to mention the people that will just be straight up using a controller

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Is cross save on PC yet?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

wexdevil wrote: »
    not to mention the people that will just be straight up using a controller
    I will be one of those scrubs.
    Although I won't be going near comp on the PC, I'm not a sadist.

Cross save functionality just came up and went through fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Steam account linked,PS account was already linked so looking forward to tomorrow to making the PC account the chosen one

Its mad to think the amount of hours that will be wiped from PS account but im over it....i think:P

You can link it right now to battle.net? i did it earlier. Or is there something else to come?

Calhoun wrote: »
    You can link it right now to battle.net? i did it earlier. Or is there something else to come?

As regards bettle.net to steam ye thats all you can do atm.

I played a lot previously on playstation but more recently been on PC so im gonna transfer my PC characters to the playstation which needs cross save thats available from 6pm today.

I'll be wiping out my level 7 PC characters from the demo, no need for them now.

EoinHef wrote: »
    As regards bettle.net to steam ye thats all you can do atm.

I played a lot previously on playstation but more recently been on PC so im gonna transfer my PC characters to the playstation which needs cross save thats available from 6pm today.

ah that makes sense. i was wondering what i was missing lol. Whats it like on the console compared to PC?

ah that makes sense. i was wondering what i was missing lol. Whats it like on the console compared to PC?

Framerate and controller make it feel like a different game,just nowhere near the fine control a m & k with a high framerate can give.

I still have friends playing the odd time on console so having both platforms progress together means i can pop onto the PS to play with people and not feel like im wasting my time progression wise.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,116 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is it a one off transfer from console to PC or is it actual cross platform progression where you can hop between different systems with ease?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is it a one off transfer from console to PC or is it actual cross platform progression where you can hop between different systems with ease?

You'll be able to hop between. BUT there will be issues in relation to applicble content licences per platform.

FREE CONTENT
    • Campaigns up to and including Warmind.
    • All PvP / Gambit maps and modes.
    • From October 1st, all patrol zones, including Moon.
    • All Leviathan Raids.

PLATFORM LICENCE SPECIFIC
    • If your main was PS, then that will be the only place you'll get to play Forsaken stuff, unless you purchase Forsaken on your new platform.
    • This will apply to Shadowkeep compaign content, and the new Season of the Undying.
    • All seasons can be purchased on an ad-hoc basis, and DO NOT require the previous season to be purchased. Again, this will be Platform Licenced Specific

Framerate and controller make it feel like a different game,just nowhere near the fine control a m & k with a high framerate can give.

I still have friends playing the odd time on console so having both platforms progress together means i can pop onto the PS to play with people and not feel like im wasting my time progression wise.

Good point think I'll get it on Xbox also. I bought destiny 1 recently on the Xbox for the story.

You'll be able to hop between. BUT there will be issues in relation to applicble content licences per platform.

FREE CONTENT
    • Campaigns up to and including Warmind.
    • All PvP / Gambit maps and modes.
    • From October 1st, all patrol zones, including Moon.
    • All Leviathan Raids.

PLATFORM LICENCE SPECIFIC
    • If your main was PS, then that will be the only place you'll get to play Forsaken stuff, unless you purchase Forsaken on your new platform.
    • This will apply to Shadowkeep compaign content, and the new Season of the Undying.
    • All seasons can be purchased on an ad-hoc basis, and DO NOT require the previous season to be purchased. Again, this will be Platform Licenced Specific

It could all ened up being very expensive,expansions and annual passes for both platforms most likely be north of €100.
    Good point think I'll get it on Xbox also. I bought destiny 1 recently on the Xbox for the story.

Good times,D1 was great. Even though the story was more hidden than D2 i think it ultimately blossomed after the taken king in nearly every sense.

• Advertisement

It could all ened up being very expensive,expansions and annual passes for both platforms most likely be north of €100.

Good times,D1 was great. Even though the story was more hidden than D2 i think it ultimately blossomed after the taken king in nearly every sense.

My nameisbyf and Mylin games have me spoilt for lore stuff, bungie really need guys like this as they bring the world alive.

I really like Mylin games as he works with an artist called gammatrap who does really nice pictures for some of the stories really bringing them to life.

Even though the fist maybe light on some stuff be enjoyable to just see it and soak it in. I really hope they go the mmo route proper in detail with shadowkeep, as looking forward to more in-game lore.

The Book of Sorrows is probably the best piece of lore from D1,enjoyed that a lot.

The Book of Sorrows is probably the best piece of lore from D1,enjoyed that a lot.
    Surprisingly funny in places as well

Phew,finally got 21% Delirium,bit of a grind that:pac:

Also resetting Infamy netted me a curated Trust from the drifter which is a nice bonus

As an aside Gambit Prime is dropping a ton of gambit weapons now,got a load of sole survivor,bug out bag drops. One really nicely rolled bug out bag in particular,ill have to give it a run out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I finally started playing Destiny 2 after buying it on release. I am enjoying it so far but one thing thats annoying is aiming down sight the screen fov changes. Is their any way to change this?

How you all finding shadowkeep? now that the servers have finally settled.

I am half thinking of changing my main to a titan but not sure, still really like the hunter play.

deceit wrote: »
    I finally started playing Destiny 2 after buying it on release. I am enjoying it so far but one thing thats annoying is aiming down sight the screen fov changes. Is their any way to change this?

Did ye get sorted?

Have to say i never noticed it but i bought the game on PC way after i had it on console so may have just been used to it. Theres defo some info online about it but havent seen a way to change it.

@Calhoun
    Has there been any changes made to the titan class with shadowkeep? If not Titan is probably the worst class for me. I mained one for the most of Destiny 2 till forsaken but just got sick of the other two classes having better end game options so abandoned him.

@Calhoun
    Has there been any changes made to the titan class with shadowkeep? If not Titan is probably the worst class for me. I mained one for the most of Destiny 2 till forsaken but just got sick of the other two classes having better end game options so abandoned him.

I believe there has been but i have not been keeping up with the changes as such. I need to do more research.

The one class video i did watch was from a Titan main and it looks like they got nerfed in PvP but he didnt say what the buffs were.

I believe there has been but i have not been keeping up with the changes as such. I need to do more research.

The one class video i did watch was from a Titan main and it looks like they got nerfed in PvP but he didnt say what the buffs were.

Cool,havent read the patch notes either. Must have a look and see what the changes are. Other than striker titan in PvP and solar hammer strike for the debuff in PvE ive not much use for a titan. Better,more consistent options than hammer strike these days for debuffs.

In saying that i think all the classes are worth a try at least. I just wouldnt wanna be maining a titan though.

• Advertisement

Loving the story so far
    Eris Morn's eyes are freaking me out.

Advertisement