Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

love sensation

• 14-08-2019 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

anyone going?

I'm not myself.. can't see it being that busy.. ****ty weather forecast and a sunday on a non BH weekend..

would love to see the gossip tho.. it's a fun enough weekend line up..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    anyone going?

I'm not myself.. can't see it being that busy.. ****ty weather forecast and a sunday on a non BH weekend..

Is there a lineup poster?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

488121.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭CBCB

Same... But can't justify 65 quid to see the gossip for an hour. Caught them in London a couple of weeks ago and they were brilliant. Hoping a cheap ticket might turn up. Haven't heard of many people going so I can't imagine it's anywhere near sold out.
    ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    anyone going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

CBCB wrote: »
    Same... But can't justify 65 quid to see the gossip for an hour. Caught them in London a couple of weeks ago and they were brilliant. Hoping a cheap ticket might turn up. Haven't heard of many people going so I can't imagine it's anywhere near sold out.

With the amount of competitions and advertising for this I think it may not have sold a fantastic amount.

I caught the gossip in Madrid, amazing. She should do stand up.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

With the amount of competitions and advertising for this I think it may not have sold a fantastic amount.

I caught the gossip in Madrid, amazing. She should do stand up.

Point me in the direction of comps I haven’t seen many, wouldn’t mind a freebie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

kg703 wrote: »
    Point me in the direction of comps I haven’t seen many, wouldn’t mind a freebie

MCD.ie/competitions is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Nothing says ticket sales are not going well more than an over abundance of sponsored social media posts in the weeks leading up to the event. This one has been on all of my timelines for the last fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

I think anyone who goes to these things regularly can tell from a mile off that this booking was never going to be particularly busy, although I think it's a decent enough line up for the angle they've pitched it at - just not going to do really well at this time of the year.. festival fatigue has surely set in at this point in the year... if they had some massive headliner maybe...

Wouldn't say no to a freebie ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

Great vibe to this today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Gossip had to cancel I see, Beth had an accident at the airport. From the Mother Club Facebook post.

' Gossip and Love Sensation Festival are sorry to announce that after an accident on the way to the airport today where she received a shoulder injury from a fall, lead singer Beth Ditto is unable to perform tonight on the advice of her doctors.

Gossip would sincerely like to apologise to their many fans who were coming to the festival for any disappointment and inconvenience caused.

We are delighted to announce that good friends of Mother, Irish electronic pop duo, LE BOOM will now take to the main stage at 19.45!. '

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
Advertisement