Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

It sounds like your using your phone. From my computer I went to inglot.ie then from their menus, makeup / lips / lipstick and there is one specifically called AERO Prize Matte Lipstick

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭buttonsc

Lipstick arrived this morning, I am very happy with it. Its lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭magicray

mine did too, superfast delivery
    What colour did you get ?

No. 428 Rouge a Levres... Full credit to them for getting the lipstick out so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

I just ordered that colour, what’s it like. Tempted to try on my mums phone to win another code to get the 408 one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

For those of you who won a lipstick, how many times did ye have to enter before you won? Have sent a few texts each day but still nothing!

I just ordered that colour, what’s it like. Tempted to try on my mums phone to win another code to get the 408 one
    A little bit lighter than the photo on their website. Very nice all the same. The 408 is lovely too. Why not use your mams phone, I might just do the same myself.

Onity wrote: »
    For those of you who won a lipstick, how many times did ye have to enter before you won? Have sent a few texts each day but still nothing!
    I entered five times before I won. Dont give up keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

buttonsc wrote: »
    I entered five times before I won. Dont give up keep trying.

I have entered 10 times so far, nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

I entered 13 times, in 3 separate goes if that makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

On the coke PL comp, it says you can enter up to 5 times a day but I could only enter once, then it says code already entered?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭magicray

On the coke PL comp, it says you can enter up to 5 times a day but I could only enter once, then it says code already entered?

I'd say that means each code is only available to use once, you can enter 5 times with 5 different codes - thats my guess anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Thanks Magicray

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

5 in one day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Gormal

You just have to enter at the right hour of the day. I think I tried 7 or 8 times. But they were all in the same hours on different days eg lunchtime, 7-8pm 10pm and I won at 5 to 4 one afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

I just won now on my second attempt. However no code has come through yet does it take long once you repy? Maybe i should leave out Co before the county.

Gormal wrote: »
    You just have to enter at the right hour of the day. I think I tried 7 or 8 times. But they were all in the same hours on different days eg lunchtime, 7-8pm 10pm and I won at 5 to 4 one afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Got the code it took about 15 minutes to come though.
    I just won now on my second attempt. However no code has come through yet does it take long once you repy? Maybe i should leave out Co before the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

Anyone got any tips for winning the lipstick? ive been sending the message AERO, but no reply !!

Anyone got any tips for winning the lipstick? ive been sending the message AERO, but no reply !!

Same! Think it must be a problem with my phone/number, as I stopped getting replies from 50400 aswell and sometimes don't get replies from 50100.

Must have sent about 40 texts for the AERO competition at this stage spread across different times of day... Meanwhile my housemate messaged for the first time yesterday and won one straightaway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Gormal

Same! Think it must be a problem with my phone/number, as I stopped getting replies from 50400 aswell and sometimes don't get replies from 50100.

Must have sent about 40 texts for the AERO competition at this stage spread across different times of day... Meanwhile my housemate messaged for the first time yesterday and won one straightaway!

You only get a reply from the AERO competition if you win.

Mine arrived today. 412 delighted with the colour.

• Advertisement

Gormal wrote: »
    You only get a reply from the AERO competition if you win.

Mine arrived today. 412 delighted with the colour.

Sorry, I meant that even for other 50100 comps that send an entry confirmation reply I often don't receive one!

412 is the one I have my eye on too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I went in store to Inglot today, was offered a choice of 3 not so great colours, so will likely re gift

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anakena

Just curious, has anyone here ever won from the Woman's Way or RTE Guide email competitions? And if so how does it work? I remember someone saying that they just put all the answers for the competitions in one email, but does that mean if you get picked as a winner, they just randomly decide which one of the competition/prize to give to you? Or would it make more sense to email individual entries?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has anyone won off Pigsback?

I won a €500 Brown Thomas voucher, it was about 7 or 8 years ago or could even be more. They rang me and sent it by post. that was back in the time when u used to get 5 points for entering comps with them

Anakena wrote: »
    Just curious, has anyone here ever won from the Woman's Way or RTE Guide email competitions? And if so how does it work? I remember someone saying that they just put all the answers for the competitions in one email, but does that mean if you get picked as a winner, they just randomly decide which one of the competition/prize to give to you? Or would it make more sense to email individual entries?
    I won with womans way back at start of Summer. I emailed and entered for a hamper and that is what I won. They replied back to my email letting me know I won. I won a few years ago with rte guide it was to be a hamper of hair products. They rang me back after a while and said they had an issue with it and I could either wait a few weeks or take a voucher instead I took the voucher. I also won more recently with rte guide where there is a link on Facebook and there is a survey with a question and you give details. They rang to let me know I won that.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I won with womans wsy back at start of Summer. I emailed and entered for a hamper and that is what I won. They replied nack to my email letting me know I won. I won a few years ago with rte guide it was to be a hamper of hair products. They rang me back after a while and said they had an issue with it and I could either wait a few weeks or take a voucher instead I took the voucher. I also won more recently with rte guide where there is a link on Facebook and there is a survey with a question and you give details. They rang to let me know I won that.
    Womans way the email address is the same, but in the subject uou put the competition name so when they are picking winners, they just pick one for each competition.

I entered a few times over a few days for the Aero. Only a reply when I won. I entered 7 times the day I won and won at 6pm. Just keep entering and u will win eventually as its random times, you just need to be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

anybody having any luck in the Cadbury match and win competition

FINALLY won one... after my 56th attempt (5-6 texts per day spread out over different times over the last ten days) so don't give up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

I won one on my 39th attempt at about 1am this morning :D

Advertisement