Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes 19/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

My fav thread on boards
    Can’t wait to see some Mick in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

km79 wrote: »
    My fav thread on boards
    Can’t wait to see some Mick in the morning

I like a bit of Mick in the mornings too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ederson 11% away from a rise. I know it won't happen cause the formulas still need tweaking etc but it would be mental if it did happen tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ederson 11% away from a rise. I know it won't happen cause the formulas still need tweaking etc but it would be mental if it did happen tonight.

He's at 91% now.
    Wonder if there will be a price spike with MOTD

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

He's at 91% now.
    Wonder if there will be a price spike with MOTD

2f9b95261fabea72fdf5b6691d145ab1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I like a bit of Mick in the mornings too. ;)
    Fjc54zM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Can anyone explain how to read the website in OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭macraignil

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

When the opening page loads it lists the top 10 players who are most likely to go up in price with the most likely to go up at the top. At the moment Ederson is 101% to their target of players buying him in to be likely to go up in price so it is fairly likely that the official game will put up his price soon. De Gea is at 50.2% so he has a way to go in people buying him before you would expect a price rise.

There is a box in the top right of the table where you can enter a player name and the figures for that specific player will be displayed. You can also go to the last page in the table and it shows the players most likely to go down in price which currently has Alisson on -94.3 so with some extra sales in the next few days you could expect him to go down in price on the official site.

The rate at which players are bought in or sold can be very variable so while De Gea for example is at 50.2% currently if a large number of people are buying him in that % could go up very quickly and it would be worth checking to see if it is changing at a faster rate to know when an increase in actual price is likely. If he doesn't get a price rise and then concedes 5 goals next week you could also have lots of players selling him and so the % will go down and the chance of a price rise will be reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

The numbers to the right of each player denotes the likelihood that a player's price will change overnight. Values in excess of 100, or lower that -100, indicate players that are likely to change in price.

Cheers guys, so each 100 accounts for a price increase/decrease yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Cheers guys, so each 100 accounts for a price increase/decrease yeah

Yes, according to their algorithm, but it's still a guess.
    Hovering over the column titles will reveal a brief explanation and clicking on it will "reverse" the column.

A search of the other topics/options at the top of the page will provide you with more info.

the-more-things-change-the-more-they-stay-the-same-quote-1.jpg

No movement last night.

no change again. This is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

This is weird.....can't believe Lucas Perez hasn't dropped :pac:

Have they put a freeze a price changes for week one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭steve_r

Have they put a freeze a price changes for week one?

There must be something up. Fair enough Allison and Ederson would need a lot of transfers to move price as high ownership but I would have expected guys like Pukki and McGinn to have moved at this point, being at low prices and having a good opening day.

That said, a lot of premiums delivered the opening day so maybe people are happy enough with how week 1 went and banking towards week 3. I know I am

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

First action last year was after 3 days. Less kneejerkery going on this year in comparison, think we'll have pics in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Possible that some players are waiting for Supercup to finish before making transfers.

Might is also be possible that a lot of folks aren't willing to take points hit, that's teams with Allison having already used their FT on getting him out already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Anyone likely to rise tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

honeybear wrote: »
    Anyone likely to rise tonight?

Unlikely. Ederson is close but hard to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

PEA gonna shoot up after his Burnley brace this weekend

Changes happened about half an hour ago

Ederson sterling rashford ddg martial all up

Ozil matip Allison sane all down

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Well must have been some late transferring action, wasn't that many showing changes on the site.

Wow that's the latest I've ever seen changes come through. The site seems to be having a few technical issues this season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Damm they really caught me out with that Martial rise. Was only 60% on fplstatistics.

Tweaked the algorithm perhaps..

You would expect all those to rise again now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Damm they really caught me out with that Martial rise. Was only 60% on fplstatistics.

Tweaked the algorithm perhaps..

You would expect all those to rise again now too.

Tony is a trap, a massive trap. Since he’s come to the club he’s been talked about like he’s the messiah, he consistently disappoints.

The second United come up against a team that actually looks at some game tape and sees that United are only good on the counter then Martial will be back to being the flash in a pan player he’s been since he joined them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Green&Red wrote: »
    Tony is a trap, a massive trap. Since he’s come to the club he’s been talked about like he’s the messiah, he consistently disappoints.

The second United come up against a team that actually looks at some game tape and sees that United are only good on the counter then Martial will be back to being the flash in a pan player he’s been since he joined them

I somewhat agree and I still expect Utd to go off the rails this season too. Wolves is a tough game alright so wouldn't expect much but he is a no.9 this season and looks certain to start as they haven't got many options. Even if he doesn't fulfill his potential as a Utd player can still see him being good value in fpl.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

I agree but kind of disagree at the same time :D

I'm interested to see what Ole plan is for the games, where the teams defend deeper and they can't counter as a pogba owner I'm hoping he pushes forward.

The next few games should give us a better insight into what the tactics will be, so I'm not rushing to get Martial.

As a United fan, Martial is a very frustrating player and someone who I think is just awful on the wing, Ole sees him more as a striker a position he has got no regular time in since his first season. A position which Martial thinks is his best.

So again it will be interesting to see how he gets on there, the big upside this year to Martial is he looks like playing lots of minutes as there really is no one else to compete with, all we really have is him and Rashford for striker and left sided attacker.

So even if playing badly he can't really be rotated as has happened in previous seasons.

I'm not getting him in yet and it sucks to see him rising so soon but I'll be a wait and see on this. An OOP midfielder playing as a striker for a probable top 6 side is tempting though.

Advertisement