Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tyrone water tampering

• 13-08-2019 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Seeing some WhatsApp and text grabs of discussions about two Kerry players being given water that was laced and the players got sick/runs. Very serious if true, it's assault I think .

Anyone else heard this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Seeing some WhatsApp and text grabs of discussions about two Kerry players being given water that was laced and the players got sick/runs. Very serious if true, it's assault I think .

Anyone else heard this?

I also seen that but I refuse to believe it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

km79 wrote: »
    I also seen that but I refuse to believe it tbh

Would be totally shocked if it was true but like you it's not something that seems real

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Seadin

Would be totally shocked if it was true but like you it's not something that seems real

What evidence suggests it was done by someone from Tyrone? Disgusting thing to do if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I am going to call it Watergate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Maybe it was RTE trying to frame them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Got sent it, I'd question if it's legitimate the WhatsApp group seems to be from a London club. Seems a strange place for it to come from. You'd also imagine if it happened Kerry management would've said something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I didn't believe it until I saw Gavin Crowley's bird from college who is with Amy's brother is the source.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

Jesus wept.

Even when we lose we get abuse.

If you think that is true then it says more about you than Tyrone's football team

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

Maybe it was RTE trying to frame them?

Still making digs at us I see. You can post in your own thread. You weren't banned for saying you were glad us "tramps" are out, your posts just got deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Kelly's of Ballygawley sells cryptosporidium.

Make of that what you will.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Some Ulster water would do any team good, I live by the shore of Lough Neagh and it is very good water, I have tasted water in other places and it isn't as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Mod Note

I am locking this thread as it's sole basis appears to be the rumour mill feeding into an anti Tyrone vibe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement