Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Futties Hazard is a dream to play with... positioning, dribbling, everything. Subbing him on at CAM in a 41212(2) as I’m trying to complete the MLS challenge with Ibra and Mbappe ahead. Lovely front three

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Had to do a third icon pack.
    dutch...CF.....heart starts flying it. Is is Cryuff,,,damn Berkamp..,.but at least its his prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Got 86 baby Ballack ...

Looking back those 3 packs would have gotten me Pogba.
    At this stage very few primes would get the job done now.
    Surprisingly the one card I miss is Van Bastens moments card. Strong,great passing and score from anywhere.

Lol just realised I can buy the damn card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Going to try Fifa 20 without Fifa points.

Goodbye good team, the best team I have ever had since UT came out. 41212 narrow with Best and Ronaldo up top.

Screenshot-20190806-091343.png

Screenshot-20190806-091354.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Going to try Fifa 20 without Fifa points.

Goodbye good team, the best team I have ever had since UT came out. 41212 narrow with Best and Ronaldo up top.

]

Great looking team and it can def be done without fifa points, I bought some packs at the start of fifa 19 and think I got a couple during a futmas promo but didn’t buy any since then and ended up with 45mil transfer profit.

I’ll probably buy a couple of packs at start of fifa20 to get the coins rolling but other than that I just find trading much more effective to get the players I want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Cancelo likely to be going to Man City today, will make fitting Ronaldo into teams very hard

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna be a killer switching back to a team without Prime Ronaldo and Gullit again. They've just been so amazing to use over the last few weeks. Got base Ronaldo as well now, and am not sure if I want to run the United team now, or just do a final week with a crazy front line of Ronaldo and Ronaldo, with 95 Pogba and Prime Gullit behind them.

I only spent the €20 (I think) back at the start of the game, but this year was easily the easiest to generate insane levels of coins in. And I didn't even really get into the weekend league stuff for the first few weeks too. But the constant SBCs and promos really made it easy to generate a crazy level of income to fund probably the best team I've ever made.

I know I've moaned about stuff a lot over the last year, but I actually think this year was the most fun I've had for quite a while, at least in terms of team building.

Ooooh, found my final team from last year (admittedly, this was pre-world cup mode, but it's where I ended the game...)

jbLFuqN.png

Compared to....

P0RhnhY.png
    NYDJQqr.png

And a load of other 90+ cards I just can't fit in (POTM Hazard, Alves, a load of TOTS rewards, Torres).

Defense arguably on par, but the midfield and attack options are way higher ratings.

Gonna pump the last of my untradeables into Hazard now too. Can do him "for free" with a load of cards I'll never use.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Gonna be a killer switching back to a team without Prime Ronaldo and Gullit again. They've just been so amazing to use over the last few weeks. Got base Ronaldo as well now, and am not sure if I want to run the United team now, or just do a final week with a crazy front line of Ronaldo and Ronaldo, with 95 Pogba and Prime Gullit behind them.

I only spent the €20 (I think) back at the start of the game, but this year was easily the easiest to generate insane levels of coins in. And I didn't even really get into the weekend league stuff for the first few weeks too. But the constant SBCs and promos really made it easy to generate a crazy level of income to fund probably the best team I've ever made.

I know I've moaned about stuff a lot over the last year, but I actually think this year was the most fun I've had for quite a while, at least in terms of team building.

100% agree with the last part. Gameplay was shocking and I’ve been raging a lot this year but I’ve never had this many coins or this good a squad in any FIFA before... really enjoyed building my final team.. and it’s still not complete! One or two more players to fit Hazard into my team and I’m 100% finished.

From the Icon upgardes sbc I got Baby Ballack, 89 Trezeguet, baby costa (I have 90 costa) and 87 Hernandez
    So I’m done now, I actually though I might get lucky

Ooooh, regret starting that Hazard now, cause I should have waited for that VVD to upgrade my current one.

Wondering if I can sell up enough to grab him. Could shift Ronaldo back on after rewards if needed.

USA golds selling for insta-bin 10k. Had 11 of them between my trade pile and club, easy 110k in 5 mins. Pays off every now and then to stock up your trade pile from all the stacked packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Went through the club and put anything that wasn't ever used into the Pogba SBC

Had Headliner Pogba which was bought on release for 2 mil........ Sold for 250k... Ouch

Opened packs with the 250k and with my last 5k I opened a standard gold 5k pack and got TOTS Cancelo.

Grand way to sign off Fifa 19

Was putting my pc up for sale at the end of the month but a mate is taking it tomorrow for a friend so letting it go.
    Sold all my players for about a mill and put my untradeables into sbc.
    Got about 6 tots players including Cancelo, Silva etc.
    Now to squander it all on packs and sign out then for good before I wipe my pc tonight.
    All the best to ye all and I hope ye all get great packs in FIFA 20.

Sigh.

I had forgotton Hazard transfered and isn't a PL player any more -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Was putting my pc up for sale at the end of the month but a mate is taking it tomorrow for a friend so letting it go. Sold all my players for about a mill and put my untradeables into sbc. Got about 6 tots players including Cancelo, Silva etc. Now to squander it all on packs and sign out then for good before I wipe my pc tonight. All the best to ye all and I hope ye all get great packs in FIFA 20.

Great playing with you this year blazer. Not going to miss you pack luck, you had some insane pulls this year.

Good luck with whatever gaming rig/console you end up on.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Great playing with you this year blazer. Not going to miss you pack luck, you had some insane pulls this year.

Good luck with whatever gaming rig/console you end up on.

No gaming for a few years.
    Time to concentrate on my guitar playing and especially my fitness.
    Even after quitting fifa I still found it hard to say no to other games so the only way is to stop completely :)
    And even still fifa hooked me back in..but can't fault EA this year for content.
    I've had 3 savage teams which were miles better than any previous team I ever had in over 10 years of FUT.

New futtue sbc up. 78 rated.
    Gets bloody pepe.
    It’s like the feckers know I’m leaving and just handing out the tots cards.selling them all off for 10-20k cheaper.
    Will open my packs tomorrow and see how long I can drag out.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote:
    New futtue sbc up. 78 rated. Gets bloody pepe. It’s like the feckers know I’m leaving and just handing out the tots cards.selling them all off for 10-20k cheaper. Will open my packs tomorrow and see how long I can drag out.

He's minimum bin. Like most cards.
    Market is gone to ****e. Ben yedder is his lowest bin for feck sake.

How did the market crash so quickly?
    It was an instant drop.

How did the market crash so quickly? It was an instant drop.

Game is dead. Everything in packs means everything gets packed loads. It's great, can afford everyone and pretty much build whatever you like.

How did the market crash so quickly?
    It was an instant drop.

Pack weight seemed to be drastically improved last Wednesday which meant an influx of special cards on market, lots of people had packs to open Wednesday and again Thursday with rewards.
    Prices got low and never recovered.
    A lot of people will have finished up on weekend league last week so again maybe just selling off current players.

Did the first part of Van Dijk for 40k, putting in Torres and Red Thiago Silva.

Gonna put POTM Van Dijk into him tomorrow. 927 games played. Absolute legend this year, and still an incredible defender even at the very end.

It’s weird packin 95 versions of DiMaria and Trapp, a few Future Stars and MOTM cards, and shrugging. I want to remember this for next month when I, back at a base gold team :P

Last 2 red picks of fifa 19, halstenberg and Allan.

Kinda almost glad I didn’t get a Neymar/cr7 as it woulda been a bit bittersweet to get them when I’ve pretty much finished up.

Thiago and Benitez

Pumped them straight into POTY VVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Reds: Lala & Gomez.
    Rivals: Lacasweat best pull.
    2 icon SBCS: Shearer & 91 Ronaldinho.

Currently trying to decide between Eusebio and King Kai.

• Advertisement

Ok have about 1.2 million to spend on upgrade icon packs just for the laugh before I close out.

Advertisement