Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bjork to play three arena November 28.

• 06-08-2019 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Bjork rarely plays here so its super to see this announced today. tickets on sale Friday morning or earlier through 3presale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Peter File wrote: »
    Bjork rarely plays here so its super to see this announced today. tickets on sale Friday morning or earlier through 3presale.
    rarely = last time for a proper solo concert was 1997

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

rarely = last time for a proper solo concert was 1997

Any word on prices? I presume given the other venues on the tour that it won't be all seated

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lbj666 wrote: »
    Any word on prices? I presume given the other venues on the tour that it won't be all seated

London prices

£105.70 standing, between £42.35 and £105.70 for seats.

Looks like its all seated in Dublin so the flat seating will be the top tier pricing.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/bjork-cornucopia-tour-dublin-28-11-2019/event/180056FE91AA1BE3

Be careful of the presale, they sell all the shít seats, Block P and H the like and then out the good seats on sale on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

MCD are running a presale through mcd.ie on Thursday. You just need to register your interest

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Bit of a coup really, she doesn't seem to be playing many dates in Europe full stop - just five have been announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

lbj666 wrote: »

Its an all seated gig and the tickets are €48.50 - €98.50
    Thats 56-106 euro after fees.

Probably a dozen seats at 56 euro ,most of the upper tier at 75-85 and the rest at 106 euro I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Any word about the artist presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

I would disagree about the bad seats put only on the pre-sale, for tame Impala they put the seats up, but for Eddie Vedder I got a flat floor seat which was great. So for this gig, I'm thinking it will be more akin to Vedder considering the price scale is similar.

Also she is doing an artist presale at the same time as the 3 presale, can anyone send me a code please.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Ben Done

Artist presale:
    c0rnuc0pia2019

Also have a spare 3 code if anyone needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Toast

Got row 9 in Block C with three presale. Went for flat seating but got a nope message. Seems like a decent spot. 100 quid a pop which is what I would expect for something like this these days unfortunately. Didn't see the pricing for the flat seating.

• Advertisement

Toast wrote: »
    Got row 9 in Block C with three presale. Went for flat seating but got a nope message. Seems like a decent spot. 100 quid a pop which is what I would expect for something like this these days unfortunately. Didn't see the pricing for the flat seating.

€213.30 total for 2 flat

Just tried it there. Offered flat seating. Not paying that much though.

Capture.png

bah. IAh well we'll be close enough in the tiered... hoping the sound is ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭dasdog

Artist code offered me flat too - the three tickets were pretty average. It's expensive but it seems like it's a decent production and I'm only getting a ticket for myself so bought.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

got 2 decent aisle tickets in G for €153 incl fees

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭bullpost

Got offered 2 sets of crappy seats in block G. Declined and eventually was sold out. Oh well will try again tomorrow maybe.

bullpost wrote: »
    Got offered 2 sets of crappy seats in block G. Declined and eventually was sold out. Oh well will try again tomorrow maybe.

Was that Artist presale?
    Want a 3 presale code to try?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Got offered Block A seated through Three presale for €68 and took them - from past experience while some seats more equal than others there are no poor seats and going by usual chaos on open sale I took the safe option

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Eventually got block d, row 6, so looks like there will more seating for this concert going down onto what would normally be the standing area (uusally the rows start from row 20 or so).

The Three presale was showing seats all over the place way back but there were a few good ones near the stage, as others say there isnt really any bad seats unless you are way way back on the top level maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Eventually got block d, row 6, so looks like there will more seating for this concert going down onto what would normally be the standing area (usually the rows start from row 20 or so).

The tiered rows only start from Row 21 when it's with the full ground floor standing, and so Row 21 technically becomes the front row of the balcony.
    Tiered seats start with Row 1 for a fully seated show, and with Row 5 for a show with the small standing area.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭bullpost

Ben Done wrote: »
    Was that Artist presale?
    Want a 3 presale code to try?

It was 3 presale.

Thanks for offer but eventually got 2. Not great but not the worst. I really want to see this so decided to take the best of the seats I was offered.

Has there been 360 degree surround sound in the Point before?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

I panicked and bought a tiered seat in d, checked on the artists sale and found a flat and bought it. Requested a refund from Ticketmaster for my tiered seat and got notification that I'll get a refund. Should be a great concert, and if it is like Eddie Vedder wherever you are on the floor you are close.

The Nal wrote: »
    Has there been 360 degree surround sound in the Point before?

back in the old days of The Point you'd hear the sound echo off the back of the wall but I don't think that's what you mean :-D

Toast wrote: »
    back in the old days of The Point you'd hear the sound echo off the back of the wall but I don't think that's what you mean :-D

You can get that for free now in the Three when the sound boomerangs and echoes around the concession stands out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭desk tidy

Do you think there will be better seats in the MCD presale tomorrow? Or best to go with what I can get in the artist sale today? It's giving me row 11 of block E at the minute. I've only ever been once and I was standing so I'm not sure what's decent - should I go with this or wait?

desk tidy wrote: »
    Do you think there will be better seats in the MCD presale tomorrow? Or best to go with what I can get in the artist sale today? It's giving me row 11 of block E at the minute. I've only ever been once and I was standing so I'm not sure what's decent - should I go with this or wait?

Not sure if there's different allocations for the different presales, but I sent you a 3 code if you'd like to check..

Aw thanks Ben Done! I tried registering but I don't have a 3 number and I'm in NI anyway. But thanks for offering! :)

desk tidy wrote: »
    Aw thanks Ben Done! I tried registering but I don't have a 3 number and I'm in NI anyway. But thanks for offering! :)

You shouldn't need a number, just follow the link to 3 presale here and enter the code..

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/bjork-cornucopia-tour-dublin-11-28-2019/event/180056FE91AA1BE3?artistid=753508&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&did=3dublin

• Advertisement

That'll be it, thanks! The 3 one was giving me back of block A so went ahead with the block e tickets on the artist code. Thank you so much for the codes and help :)

Advertisement