Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Occasional Golf Partner Ennis Co Clare

• 02-08-2019 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I´m looking for an occasional golf partner in and around the Ennis area. I recently joined Ennis GC and with family commitments I can only get out during the week between 9:30 and 5pm. Someone interested in getting out to play 9 holes and the occasional 18 during a week day would be great.
    I´m in my mid 40s and making the effort this year to improve my game (currently 18HC).

I´m looking forward to getting some new contacts.

Thanks for reading.

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Banner73 wrote: »
    Hi,

I´m looking for an occasional golf partner in and around the Ennis area. I recently joined Ennis GC and with family commitments I can only get out during the week between 9:30 and 5pm. Someone interested in getting out to play 9 holes and the occasional 18 during a week day would be great.
    I´m in my mid 40s and making the effort this year to improve my game (currently 18HC).

I´m looking forward to getting some new contacts.

Thanks for reading.

P

Was a member in Ennis up until recently as I’m not living in Ireland now. Welcome and hope you enjoy it.
    Always tough to find people during those times but there are certainly a few around who play during the day who aren’t let’s say of the retired variety!!

Best advice I’d give first is to play the singles on a Friday then. Plenty of people play during the day and not many of the lines are full so place for yourself. Maybe get out in the first draw in the Tuesday evening football as well. Other than that it’s just about going up and playing and eventually you get sorted with people.

Message me if you have any other queries. I’m pretty up to date with all the going ons in the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Banner73

Was a member in Ennis up until recently as I’m not living in Ireland now. Welcome and hope you enjoy it.
    Always tough to find people during those times but there are certainly a few around who play during the day who aren’t let’s say of the retired variety!!

Best advice I’d give first is to play the singles on a Friday then. Plenty of people play during the day and not many of the lines are full so place for yourself. Maybe get out in the first draw in the Tuesday evening football as well. Other than that it’s just about going up and playing and eventually you get sorted with people.

Message me if you have any other queries. I’m pretty up to date with all the going ons in the club.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I will def look at getting out on the Friday.

Cheers

P.

Advertisement