Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A film involving a half broken heart necklace, can’t remember the title?

• 27-07-2019 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

I’m trying to find a film I watched a few years ago. It must be from the 80s early 90s🀔. The stand out scene was when the couple in the film were parting ways for a period of time for some reason and he handed her a half broken heart necklace and puts it around her neck and while he puts on the other half and says to her “don’t break my heart and I won’t break yours” or to that affect. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Twin Peaks? It's a flashback in the first or second episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Titanic?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Titanic?

Whut??? There's no such necklaces in that, just the whopper blue diamond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Whut??? There's no such necklaces in that, just the whopper blue diamond.

Which was part of a ..... necklace....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Which was part of a ..... necklace....

Not the kind of necklaces the OP is referring to though. Pretty sure s/he is referring to those friendship necklaces you can buy that's a heart with two chains and you break it in two and each person wears one half. Much beloved of 14-year-old girls in the 90s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The only film I can think of is the original Anne, but there was a locket in it, not a necklace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭MfMan

For a few dollars more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Rainman

Advertisement