Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to join a senior ladies GAA team

• 20-07-2019 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there,
    I'm looking to join a senior ladies team within or near Galway City (I'm 27). I've looked at the clubs for listed on ladiesgaelic.ie, however, they all seem to be either no longer active or under 16's.
    Does anyone know of a club I could join?
    Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

sa.curran wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm looking to join a senior ladies team within or near Galway City (I'm 27). I've looked at the clubs for listed on ladiesgaelic.ie, however, they all seem to be either no longer active or under 16's.
    Does anyone know of a club I could join?
    Thanks a mill!

Claregalway or Moycullen would be your best bet near the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

St James in renmore have a senior ladies team as far as I know. They did last year anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭spud65

https://www.facebook.com/StJamesLadiesFootballClub/
    think its in mervue they train if not it will be renmore

• Registered Users Posts: 48 galway23

St Michaels in Westside have a senior ladies team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭sgthighway

There is no Senior Ladies Football Club in Galway City. The nearest are Claregalway, Moycullen, Corofin and Annaghdown. St. James' are Intermediate. St. Michael's, Salthill and Naomh Mhuire (Oranmore) are all Junior. I think there was another team in Galway City called An Gaeltacht or Gaels. They nearly a all have Facebook Pages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement