Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'd be betting that Chris Hemsworth is not just gonna be a virtual cameo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'll really will have to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That looks hilarious. :)

Everyone looks really old. Apart from Kevin Smith - his health scare has changed him for the better - he looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Snoochie Boochies....

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭abcabc123123

Cameo for Q!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Watching this,dont care how **** it maybe , but I actually thought it looked good. Will Chris Rock make a cameo , hes good in the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Oooohhhh what a lovely tea party!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,216 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Affleck is the biggest shock in the trailer. Didn't expect him to come back. I don't think him and Smith ever fell out, but I do remember Smith saying he hadn't spoken to him in years.

I'll definitely give it a watch though. I doubt I'll find it as enjoyable as any of the original ViewAskew movies at the time, but for nostalgia and a bit of fun I think it'll be worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Penn wrote: »
    Affleck is the biggest shock in the trailer. Didn't expect him to come back. I don't think him and Smith ever fell out, but I do remember Smith saying he hadn't spoken to him in years.

read somewhere they made up on Smiths podcast.

Clicked thread/ went "on no"
    Watched trailers

yeah im gonna watch that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

If it was a reveal/spoiler to you then why wouldn't you use spoiler tags here?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If it was a reveal/spoiler to you then why wouldn't you use spoiler tags here?

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

First reviews are in on Metacritic, and they are ... mixed. :p

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Homelander

This is a pretty bad movie. The first one has its charms and I've seen it a few times, but this one just doesn't land at all. It has some good individual moments and most of the big cameos are genuinely good (great even), but the general script is dreadful and the last act is beyond cringe.

Hats off to Jason Mewes though, he definitely still has it and he's an amazing guy, but Kevin Smith's script for this movie sucks, his Silent Bob performance in this is just irritating, and overall more jokes fall flat than land. Really disappointed in it.

Advertisement