Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

18650 Batteries

• 18-07-2019 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can purchase theses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Biscuit80

Any vape shop should have them in stock - they are the standard batteries used in vape mods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

I get mine from AliExpress takes a while to get here but they're cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Biscuit80 wrote: »
    Any vape shop should have them in stock - they are the standard batteries used in vape mods

Good to know. I usually get them off eBay. Cheap, but you wouldn't want to be in a hurry for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Nkon.nl for the batteries. Be very careful using 18650 batteries off aliexpress or the likes as they are usually clones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Nkon.nl for the batteries. Be very careful using 18650 batteries off aliexpress or the likes as they are usually clones

That's why I am asking. A lot of batteries out there are rubbish. And stated power levels are incorrect.

• Advertisement

you can buy from here as there are user reviews to go on for the items but allow a month

https://www.fasttech.com/category/1420/search/-/p/0?f=-&keywords=18650+battery&sort=p

the more expensive ones allow for safe continuous high amperage discharge (which the likes of powerful vaping devices might need)

3000mah is pretty much the max possible energy storage in an 18650 so don't believe anything over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

Try get Samsung's 30q battery they have a pink wrap on them and should be in most Hale vaping shops around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

That's why I am asking. A lot of batteries out there are rubbish. And stated power levels are incorrect.

Use nkon then. Everything is genuine and you can buy some serious batteries. Delivery is usually 2 days. And the more you buy the cheaper they are

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Don't go for anything from Aliexpress or Fasttech you'll be waiting ages. I vape and I'd use these https://www.18650.ie/ if I was you.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Don't go for anything from Aliexpress or Fasttech you'll be waiting ages. I vape and I'd use these https://www.18650.ie/ if I was you.

shipping seems not too bad (€2.50) on that site so not a bad option alright if you need the batteries quick

they really should improve the site tho - that stupid battery bar animation keeps loading when you click on anything.

this one is a solid option

https://www.18650.ie/18650-batteries/13-lg-hg2-18650-battery.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Benny mcc

Lidl have Parkside batterys for €16 and if you open them you'll find 5 20 AH 18650 batterys .
    Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Benny mcc

Benny mcc wrote: »
    Lidl have Parkside batterys for €16 and if you open them you'll find 5 20 AH 18650 batterys .
    Great value

That's 2 AH not 20

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Very common battery in security panels. Go into any shop and they'll have them.

'Hdz

Advertisement