Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car seat repair

• 25-10-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a driver seat bolster repaired and the leather replaced, anyone know who does that?
    There used to be a place in ballymountain called autotrim but their website is dead so I'm not sure if the are active...I'll try give them a call on Tuesday but would love to have a few options.

I'm going to try scrap yards as well and see if I can just replace the seat but I'm not sure how easy it will be to find a seat to match the interior of the car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Autotrim is still going (or at least the guy still has autotrim on the side of his van :D). If you need the number message me later and I'll get it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

There's a crowd in Kilkenny that come highly recommended, A&T Autostyle. You can find them on Facebook.

There's also meant to be a private guy in Waterford who's supposed to be exceptional, but his name escapes me at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

bp_me wrote: »
    Autotrim is still going (or at least the guy still has autotrim on the side of his van :D). If you need the number message me later and I'll get it for you.

off topic!

i like the pics. keep it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Thanks lads, I also found a guy out in the airport business park who is supposed to be very good and gave me a very reasonable price...the problem is finding time to drop him the car! I'm going to give autotrim a shout tomorrow and see what they quote me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 buttonsjunior

Did you get sorted? I’m looking for little work on my bike seat in Waterford/cork area

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭jmreire

I'm looking to get a driver seat bolster repaired and the leather replaced, anyone know who does that?
    There used to be a place in ballymountain called autotrim but their website is dead so I'm not sure if the are active...I'll try give them a call on Tuesday but would love to have a few options.

I'm going to try scrap yards as well and see if I can just replace the seat but I'm not sure how easy it will be to find a seat to match the interior of the car.

What make and year of car? I suppose that it's the driver's seat?

Did you get sorted? I’m looking for little work on my bike seat in Waterford/cork area
    I ended up not getting the work done as I sold the car. I have heard good things about the chap out in the airport business park though, he does a lot of work on bikes.
    jmreire wrote: »
    What make and year of car? I suppose that it's the driver's seat?

It's a bit of a thread revival, I sold the car years ago!

I ended up not getting the work done as I sold the car. I have heard good things about the chap out in the airport business park though, he does a lot of work on bikes.

It's a bit of a thread revival, I sold the car years ago!

Do you have the guys name or number or website cheers

Do you have the guys name or number or website cheers

Sarunas Svirskas - he's on facebook

• Advertisement

Sarunas Svirskas - he's on facebook

Thanks ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Advertisement