Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How the Germans do it...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Errrr WOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

tac foley wrote: »

That is a very impressive set-up. *

* Toddles off to do the Euromillions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Its a nice place its just outside ulm. its exensive though and when i was there you had to book the range 8 months in advance haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

That's some set up. Nice to see how private and public sector can integrate in relation to training and recreation facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jb88

Thats some range pity I wasnt aware of it or maybe it wasnt around in 2011 to 2013, when I had to go to Stuttgart every month for work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

juice1304 wrote: »
    Its a nice place its just outside ulm. its exensive though and when i was there you had to book the range 8 months in advance haha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    jb88 wrote: »
    Thats some range pity I wasnt aware of it or maybe it wasnt around in 2011 to 2013, when I had to go to Stuttgart every month for work

Your work would want to be very well organised if you had to book the range 8 months in advance. :D Savage looking setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭oldgit1897

I seen that place on google maps before, you can look around on there. Amazing place. We'll never see the likes of that here sadly.

Advertisement