Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 (PC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Patch notes

looks like clan Xp increased in some places.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47978

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Ah once you realise he has three patterns, he's fairly easy to avoid. Plus you can jump into the middle as well if needed.
    The Tower wall for the Heroic version is the biggest pain in that.

Ah yeah its piss easy now, but the first time doing it was awesome/scary.

I'm sad the Bad Juju mission wasn't more like these two. I thought it was going to be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

The fear was real running it the first few times when no one knew about him.

I liked the Bad Juju mission, the lack of timer was especially good.
    Although, **** all of those Shriekers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Had enough mats to get 12 tributes or whatever they are done.

Farmed a full opulence armor set so hopefully can get through the triumphs quick enough now to speed it up.

Bad Juju was one of my favourite weapons back in D1,glad they brought it back even if it is slightly different.

Finding the menagerie LMG pretty useful,dont have a great roll though so probably do a few runs to get a nice roll.

Emm that LMG from the menagerie is a bit bonkers,Fixed Odds its called.

Got a roll with smallbore,armor piercing rounds,under pressure and rampage and a range masterwork. Popped a backup mag mod in and its shredding bosses in strikes at least. Gonna try it in some other stuff and masterwork it fully,feels like its doing more damage than any other LMG i have for sure.

• Advertisement

EoinHef wrote: »
    Emm that LMG from the menagerie is a bit bonkers,Fixed Odds its called.

Got a roll with smallbore,armor piercing rounds,under pressure and rampage and a range masterwork. Popped a backup mag mod in and its shredding bosses in strikes at least. Gonna try it in some other stuff and masterwork it fully,feels like its doing more damage than any other LMG i have for sure.
    Hits harder than Hammerhead, which was already a heavy hitter.
    You can practically snipe with it.

Wait till you get Delirum 21% its the dream.

Got Bad Juju this morning, its class

Got Bad Juju there this morning too,not much of a chance to use it yet. I did notice string of curses doent last very long. They want us on the tribute grind for that catalyst!!

Any interest in a raid saturday anyone?
    Sunday doesnt work for me anymore.

If not is there anyone who wants to try the Outbreak mission? Ill be going into that pretty blind,ive yet to try it.

Also have the Inverted Spire nightfall to get done for the last step of izanami to do if anyone needs it aswell. Id really like to get the pulse rifle from the forges so need that done.

You can do Bergusia as well, any weapon can be forged there and it's already opened :)

• Advertisement

You can do Bergusia as well, any weapon can be forged there and it's already opened :)

I think i have to unlock izanami before i can take the the pulse weapon frame?

Cant grab them from Ada as it says i dont have access i think?

Ah yes you would be correct. I can only do it on my Warlock, the Titan can't get them, cos **** doing the Forges again.

That Strike/Nightfall is fun..

Ah yes you would be correct. I can only do it on my Warlock, the Titan can't get them, cos **** doing the Forges again.

That Strike/Nightfall is fun..

I tried it already solo,got the first boss damage phase done,died on the 3rd plate just before the second damage phase,was surprised to get kicked to bloody orbit,a little warning extinguish was on would have been nice:P

Free whenever work 7 to 3, stoko shift worker so depends for him.

I can get on from about 7pm

FFS,theres already a cheese for the tribute hall.

If you havent started,can complete one bounty and just keep placing the tribute banner using different characters.

So spending all the mats i had plus two tributes for bright dust anyone can go in now and unlock the juju catalyst for literally one bounty and the time i takes to replace the banner 50 times.

Having started the tribute process already i couldnt even take advantage if i wanted too.

I know, absolute disaster haha. Screws over us ****ers that rushed to get it haha. Won't be around Saturday for raid, have a stag.

How does this tribute cheese work?

Asking for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Anyone know what the deal with the migration to steam is. There was some noise about it today on Twitter from the devs but the website still shows as they will email us.

Actually was a little concerned as I have access to destiny on steam now but it didn't show the preorder ECT.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    How does this tribute cheese work?

Asking for a friend.

Look up cheese forever on youtube,he has a vid. You will feel dirty after it:P

Im just bitter because i always miss the ****in cheeses,that one where players got thousands of masterwork cores to this day really pisses me off. Always think did i just get killed with a cheesed masterwork weapon in the crucible:(

Another reason why balance is out the window in PvP

• Advertisement

I am also bad at stuff like that always find out after the fact.

Calhoun wrote: »
    I am also bad at stuff like that always find out after the fact.

Yup,im always last to the party too:P

Did ye figure out the steam thing?

I didnt think we would hear anymore news about it for awhile yet

ahh crap I did the 1st tribute already :(

ahh crap I did the 1st tribute already :(

Have ye got enough mats to get the 18 tributes for the mission to get juju to open up?

Spider in the shore is good to exchange mats. I got the 18 and now im just doing the bounties till i get the discount up. Ive also got a few from the triumphs associated with the hall by using menagerie gear in activities. Have 23 in total,gonna be a bit of a slog to get the 45 for the catalyst.

Yup,im always last to the party too:P

Did ye figure out the steam thing?

I didnt think we would hear anymore news about it for awhile yet

I think they were just calling out its happening in September, i just assumed that they would tell us more. Link to the tweet.

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/1149363542253953024

Have ye got enough mats to get the 18 tributes for the mission to get juju to open up?

Spider in the shore is good to exchange mats. I got the 18 and now im just doing the bounties till i get the discount up. Ive also got a few from the triumphs associated with the hall by using menagerie gear in activities. Have 23 in total,gonna be a bit of a slog to get the 45 for the catalyst.

Not even close, thought i might have some triumphs done......not 1 single one done :D

I was using a full set of menagerie armor and 2 weapons from the menagerie to get the triunphs. Was quick enough then.

Only issue is you need to be getting blue runes to be able to get the armor. No way to get them other than uograding your chalice so they drop:(

As for the mats,thats just going to be a chore unless you can be patient and just keep racking up the dailies to increase the discount on the tributes,will save a lot of mats then. Spider just happened to be selling the exact stuff i needed the other day so wasnt so bad.

Has clan XP stopped working for anyone else or can you only earn 5k a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Has clan XP stopped working for anyone else or can you only earn 5k a week?

Yep there's a 5k cap per player per week.

• Advertisement

Lord of Wolves dropped for me from Xur last weekend so at least i have the option of using it now if i do some PvP.

Have a load of quests edged now to either special strikes or PvP. Gonna have to either bite the PvP bullet and just tough them out or forget about them at this point.

Not off again till monday but if anyone still needs Zero Hour mission and the strike to unlock the izanami ill be about to try them. Or whatever anyone wants to try im up for.

If we could get a competitive PvP team together to go for recluse id even give that a bash and see how it goes

Advertisement