Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny 2.0 (PC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

A raid...o_0

kdjac#2529 in blizthing

Left our clan of 2, get an invite ktulu?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ill be up for raiding,juat timing is a bit of an issue since im on night work atm. 3 more weeks of it. Ill try get on earlier than usual tonight but im not sure ill ba able too.

Also have a load of quests edged that most require a few nightfalls or custom strikes. Of anyone else needs them too is be up for takin a run at them

I need a nightfall with 50k score, dunno why soon as i get to crucible parts of the exotics i give up :/

Oddly never completed a nightfall.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I need a nightfall with 50k score, dunno why soon as i get to crucible parts of the exotics i give up :/

Oddly never completed a nightfall.

Thought we did one when i was with ye last?
    Ive a 5 of swords card so we can choose modifiers that'll bump up the score.

Id wager the crucible being a whole lot easier if we get a team together. Solo queing usually leads to getting stomped more often than not.

EoinHef wrote: »
    Thought we did one when i was with ye last?
    Ive a 5 of swords card so we can choose modifiers that'll bump up the score.

Id wager the crucible being a whole lot easier if we get a team together. Solo queing usually leads to getting stomped more often than not.

Nightfalls have the score? Dont think I have ever finished one may have rage quit one tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I have been doing the luminair quest I'm loving the lore behind it . Apparently some of the spinfoil going around is that we won't take sorrows road because of it .

Need to get on later and finish my weekly before xur is up. Finding hive on Mercury is a pain in the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Calhoun wrote: »
    I have been doing the luminair quest I'm loving the lore behind it . Apparently some of the spinfoil going around is that we won't take sorrows road because of it .

Need to get on later and finish my weekly before xur is up. Finding hive on Mercury is a pain in the balls.
    Do the adventure with them in it. Job done.

Nightfalls have the score? Dont think I have ever finished one may have rage quit one tho.

Oh right i thought it was a nightfall we did,locked gear?

Ha ha,ive rage quit one or two myself:P

Got the shotgun,3 boss kills and it dropped,just after you left dreamers:pac:

Did a menagerie run or two,got a nice PvE Austringer,Accurised rounds,outlaw,rampage and a range masterwork. Could have done with a better barrel,got corlscrew rifiling but at least ive a really good HC option other than ace of spades

Not sure what mod to stick on it though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Got Lumina last night, seems good. Will be a very nice weapon in comp pvp and in some of the bigger pve things i'd say. Warlocks can turn full support class

• Advertisement

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Got Lumina last night, seems good. Will be a very nice weapon in comp pvp and in some of the bigger pve things i'd say. Warlocks can turn full support class

Nice :) congrats. How are warlocks now capable of fullsupport? i had seen someone asking on reddit for health bars to be shown to support this.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Nice :) congrats. How are warlocks now capable of fullsupport? i had seen someone asking on reddit for health bars to be shown to support this.
    Well of Radiance + Lumina is pretty much full on support class.
    Healing grenades, the normal wells, Well of Radiance and Lumina is a lot of support for other players

Any interest in trying to get a raid going on monday?

Ive boxed off the evening so can be on from about 7pm.

Yeah I be around.

Can stokolan#2827 be added to the clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭viperirl

Is the 'Loaded Question' fusion rifle worth the grind? I don't mind fusion rifles but 40 strikes! I guess speed running lake of shadows is the way to go?

viperirl wrote: »
    Is the 'Loaded Question' fusion rifle worth the grind? I don't mind fusion rifles but 40 strikes! I guess speed running lake of shadows is the way to go?

It's decent enough. You'll do the 40 strikes over a season handy.

If you use a rally barricade as a titan or lunification boots warlock in a rift its really good. Constantly having reservoir burst proc really increases the damage.

Something i only discovered the other day as a warlock doing escalation protocol. Even viable against the bosses if you keep resevoir burst going.

Yeah I be around.

Can stokolan#2827 be added to the clan?

I sent him a friend request the other day

Any interest in trying to get a raid going on monday?

Ive boxed off the evening so can be on from about 7pm.

I would love to but have the in-laws dropping over that night :( & it's the Mrs birthday on Tuesday so out for dinner.

I would love to but have the in-laws dropping over that night :( & it's the Mrs birthday on Tuesday so out for dinner.

No worries man,its never gonna be easy to get 6 people all on the same page with life and work commitments.

Ill still be on early tomorrow incase we do somehow get enough but id be up for today week aswell if that suits anyone either.

• Advertisement

Apologies I won't make it, I have a loan of a trailer and I need to fill it up with stuff to be recycled and it's been collected tomorrow morning.

Got the windigo or whatever its called this morning,charged up it really does melt bosses,managed to get the psion boss from inverted spire this morning before he could go immune,first time ive seen that:D

If anyone has fighting lion exotic id say go for that GL,if you dont have fighting lion be prepeared for the multikill part to be a bit of a grind. Least with the energy weapon GL i had it was. Tiny blast radius because of stun grenades:(

Anyone want to complete a few nightfalls ?

Like as many as it takes me to get 60 final blows :)

Anyone want to complete a few nightfalls ?

Like as many as it takes me to get 60 final blows :)

Yeah ill jump in,be on in a few mins. Whats that for?

Yeah ill jump in,be on in a few mins. Whats that for?

Map fragment not sure what exotic and something else called loaded question and another one.

So a threefour!

Map fragment not sure what exotic and something else called loaded question and another one.

So a threefour!
    It's for a very decent rocket launcher, Truth. 2 Nightfalls should get you the RL multi-kills

Whisper of the worm was fun :O

Played easier Mario Maker levels!!!!

Whisper is a great mission. Wait till you try Zero Hour and encounter Tr3vr :D

Only took us 2 tries, 1st one me and stoko took 14 minutes to get into the room, several of those were arguing over what Eoin meant about "1st room is Arc", ran out of time.

2nd time we got into the room with about 10 minutes left and me and Eoin had polaris lance , think we had 3 minutes on the clock when done.

• Advertisement

Whisper is a great mission. Wait till you try Zero Hour and encounter Tr3vr :D
    Ah once you realise he has three patterns, he's fairly easy to avoid. Plus you can jump into the middle as well if needed.
    The Tower wall for the Heroic version is the biggest pain in that.

Advertisement