Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall and Oates. Don't **** up on Friday.

• 03-07-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭

I couldn't hear a thing in the three arena in 2017. Please don't **** up again. Thanks lads.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

emo72 wrote: »
    I couldn't hear a thing in the three arena in 2017. Please don't **** up again. Thanks lads.

Theyll make your dreams come true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭emo72

Theyll make your dreams come true

They bloody better. They owe me one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

This seems to be sold out yet they are still advertising tickets for sale on the radio.

Should be a great night with good weather.

Do they have any support ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,230 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

I wonder how long before the first complaint of crap sound from when they arrive on stage

• Advertisement

argentum wrote: »
    I wonder how long before the first complaint of crap sound from when they arrive on stage

Shouldn't be an issue if they do their job right. The 3 arena concert was atrocious. People were shouting up at them on stage that couldn't hear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

Any idea on stage time, can't find anything on Google

Just see the previous post! Thanks

The sounds good. Stand down lads.

All killer no filler. As a concert should be. Well done lads. Top notch entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,230 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Loved it. Great gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

Terrible crowd, but I've found that before at gigs in the Iveagh Gardens.. It has that feeling off somewhere to stop off for a plastic bottle of wine and a chat before going out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Agreed about the crowd. It was nothing but chats until the encore when the songs people knew got played. Made my night less enjoyable.

Also, cash only bars and no ATMs?!? So dumb.

Advertisement