Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 weeks and its here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭J.R.

Best of luck with it - looks very modern

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

action blaster all over and re coat in whatever take your fancy. i use barricade for the barrels and action and some light oil on the internals

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

action blaster all over and re coat in whatever take your fancy. i use barricade for the barrels and action and some light oil on the internals

Cheers for that.Alot of talk online of mobil 1 car oil for lubrication of spring and tube,whats your opinion on that any good.Or is it best left for what it is made for a car engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Asus1 wrote: »
    Cheers for that.Alot of talk online of mobil 1 car oil for lubrication of spring and tube,whats your opinion on that any good.Or is it best left for what it is made for a car engine.

Heard of it before alright and cant see a problem with it as it designed to lubricate pistons/crank under extreme pressure and heat so I'd say work away!

Advertisement