Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bathroom Renovation

• 23-06-2019 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Well

Looking for recommendations on someone / builder to renovate two bathrooms.
    Preferably from someone here who may had work done by someone reliable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭tbarry31

If looking for a plumber I would recommend Andy Gahan top notch work and very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Looking into this soon as well. Is there any magic person/people who tile, fit new toilets, bath and new radiators?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

I was hoping maybe for a person call in consult plan it out and see it through to the end, a lot of builders don't seem interested anymore again in the smaller projects !
    A start to finish job as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

the roo wrote: »
    I was hoping maybe for a person call in consult plan it out and see it through to the end, a lot of builders don't seem interested anymore again in the smaller projects !
    A start to finish job as well.

Qualitile up on the Mayor's Walk does this. Completely redid my bathroom for me last year without me having to do any hard work. ;) You may have to wait a couple of months though because they are busy for this reason.

Advertisement