Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Éireann Night-time Airport Services

• 23-06-2019 3:12pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There are some BE intercity services that leave various locations around the country at night (usually around 1AM) and go to Dublin Airport (arriving around 4:30/5:00AM, or thereabouts.

Has anyone availed of them? Are they actually punctual/reliable, or do they get cancelled very often?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

Yes I've often gotten the late hour Waterford - Dublin/the airport and back.

Generally to catch early morning flights, or after late flights home or after concerts.

They're fairly reliable. The lack of traffic on the roads makes them slightly more punctual. But usually it's 3/4 full especially on weekends if you're going through a college town like Carlow.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thank you, that's reassuring. I'd hate to be left stranded and consequently miss my flight.

Advertisement