Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boris Johnson in a bit of strife

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,462 ✭✭✭✭banie01

That's Horse****. Screaming, banging, shouting all going on. This is the guy who will be the next PM. Of course this is news worthy

I feel it's an apt and appropriate demonstration of Boris's conflict resolution, de-escalation and negotiation skills ;)

Totally newsworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,502 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Snotty wrote: »
    Consenting adults in the privicy of their own home, having a heated discussion is completely normal, myself and my other half have heated arguments occasionally

Necking wine and screaming at the missus eh?

I wouldn't call it "completely normal", it's not really normal at all it's poor behavior.

But I agree you are entitled to your privacy, but then again you will not be running a country that has let's say has a challenge or 2 in the next few weeks and months.

So no, Boris is entitled to nothing except to be exposed as the absolute charlatan he is.

This self centered prick could do a lot of untold damage to a lot of people, including people in this country.

So fúck him TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

This lad cant even get along with his girlfriend....hes hardly going to be able to lead what is a very divided country?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,005 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Oops69 wrote: »
    So the 'high- Brow' Guardian can jump in to the realm of the gutter press as quickly as the rest of them ... tells more about the Guardian than anything else .

Oh don't be such a prig, any news organisation worth its salt would run with this story

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Oh don't be such a prig, any news organisation worth its salt would run with this story
    A ' news organisation '? , The Guardian ? , how very dare you .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭TheDiceMan2020

Oh how convenient. Sounds like a complete hit job.

These the same neighbours that have anti-boris Johnson posters on their cars.

A blind fool can see what is going on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Anything to add?

He has added more than your contributions, to be fair. His anti British bias taints his posts of course, that is a given.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,005 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

How do you know it's the same ones?

Boggles wrote: »
    Necking wine and screaming at the missus eh?

I wouldn't call it "completely normal", it's not really normal at all it's poor behavior.

But I agree you are entitled to your privacy, but then again you will not be running a country that has let's say has a challenge or 2 in the next few weeks and months.

So no, Boris is entitled to nothing except to be exposed as the absolute charlatan he is.

This self centered prick could do a lot of untold damage to a lot of people, including people in this country.

So fúck him TBH.

Oh my god, he was drinking wine. Outrageous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

He has added more than your contributions, to be fair. His anti British bias taints his posts of course, that is a given.

Any luck with that proof yet seeing as you're asking everyone else for theirs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

A blind fool can see what is going on here.

So you think Boris's partner choreographed the whole situation????
    Unless Boris is behind it all.
    Because this is about what he and his partner did in their own apartment. Nobody else made them argue and fight.

Any luck with that proof yet seeing as you're asking everyone else for theirs?

The information to date says it was a heated argument, nothing more. Unless you can prove otherwise.

The information to date says it was a heated argument, nothing more. Unless you can prove otherwise.

I don't need to prove otherwise. I'm happy to wait and see what it actually was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Amalgam wrote: »
    A female voice specifically asked the male to leave, to get the hell out.. loud enough that the neighbour was concerned, smashing plates etc..

And shouted “...get off me...

Sounds like more than a heated argument.

Call me Al wrote: »
    So you think Boris's partner choreographed the whole situation????
    Unless Boris is behind it all.
    Because this is about what he and his partner did in their own apartment. Nobody else made them argue and fight.

The couch is up against the adjoining wall, the neighbour caused the wine to spill by having vigorous intercourse in the room next door. The walls are paper thin.

I don't need to prove otherwise. I'm happy to wait and see what it actually was.

And happy to throw around accusations and what ifs to muddy the waters. Got you.

amcalester wrote: »
    And shouted “...get off me...

Sounds like more than a heated argument.

He may have accidentally sat on her.

And happy to throw around accusations and what ifs to muddy the waters. Got you.

All I said was there was no harm in recording it so long as they also called the police. You're the one that seems to be 100% certain what happened.

He may have accidentally sat on her.
    And happy to throw around accusations and what ifs to muddy the waters.

Unless you genuinely believe a circumstance arose in which johnson sat on this women....looks to me your critising someone for doing exact same thing yous are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Unfortunately I think the anti Boris side will need a lot more than a domestic argument to derail Boris.

No secret that most of the neighbors are remainers (like most of London) and even have posters up saying "we have to suffer him as a neighbor, let's not make the country suffer the same" or something like that.

It's an apartment in a converted Victorian building, even a whisper would probably be heard. So a heated argument where he is cockahoop about being leader and she being over tired (she's behind he new tidied up look) is really a non story.

But will Boris surprise us on brexit?

He will develop a distain for Arlene Foster and her motley crew. I reckon that he'll put the border down the Irish sea (acceptable to all except the dup) get it passed, complete brexit on Oct 31st and then go for an election in November and sweep in with a large majority.

• Advertisement

Yeah, happy to wait, while throwing out this gem:

“And maybe his career should be destroyed for such things. No harm doing both.”

_blaaz wrote: »
    Unless you genuinely believe a circumstance arose in which johnson sat on this women....looks to me your critising someone for doing exact same thing yous are

Do you understand the concept of humour or a joke?

Meh....i was under impression it was required to be funny?

At this stage Boris would have to “accidentally sit on” the queen in front of Buckingham Palace for his supporters to criticize him.

Darc19 wrote: »
    He has a distain for Arlene Foster and her motley crew. I reckon that he'll put the border down the Irish sea (acceptable to all except the dup) get it passed, complete brexit on Oct 31st and then go for an election in November and sweep in with a large majority.

Did he not speak at a DUP annual.conference before??

But i suspect your right,he may double cross unionists to secure power

Meh....i was under impression it was required to be funny?

Humour is subjective. I’m sure if I trawled through your posts I’d find some posts where you were attempting humour which I don’t consider funny. Does that mean they aren’t jokes?

Humour is subjective. I’m sure if I trawled through your posts I’d find some posts where you were attempting humour which I don’t consider funny. Does that mean they aren’t jokes?

I guess so

Or else im alwayz serious :eek:

I guess so

No, that isn’t how it works.

Doesn’t matter if it was a joke or not, it was an attempt to muddy the waters something you criticized another poster for apparently doing.

• Advertisement

No, that isn’t how it works.

Theres rules on how jokes work.wtf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement