Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#5) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I should have stuck around with Barca, but hey ho...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I should have stuck around with Barca, but hey ho...

If Estudiantes were free I'd take them back and give Barca back to ya. :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    If Estudiantes were free I'd take them back and give Barca back to ya. :)

What's that smell?

Sniff sniff

Oh yeah, bullsh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

What's that smell?

Sniff sniff

Oh yeah, bullsh1t!

Come back and take on a proper challenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Alondra Rapid Nosebleed

Hello ladies

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hello ladies

Look out old Mac is back!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Come back and take on a proper challenge

What's going?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭This is it

Mac Attack

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

This is it wrote: »
    Mac Attack

NFS Payback reference?

What's going?

Sunderland with Muller, James and forsberg looks the best of them

• Advertisement

Look out old Mac is back!

Who the **** is New Mac?? 😂

Who the **** is New Mac?? 😂

Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin??

Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin??

But wouldn’t he be old Mac? Ha ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Matić, Immobile and Lemar were amongst the goalscorers.

23' - Matic (1-0) :)
    50' - Jesus (1-1) :(
    57' - VVD Red Card :rolleyes:
    69' - Fernando (1-2) :mad:
    74' - Lemar (2-2) :D
    87' - Immobile (3-2) :eek::pac::cool:

Epic encounter. Sorry, Real! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

My first game as Everton manager Sunday evening, I’m playing a Napoli team who seem to be a good side with consistency problems. Hoping not to lose as it’s away from home I’d take a draw if offered. Feel my squad is good enough to escape the dreaded relegation zone however only 3 wins so far this season doesn’t back up my claims.

justshane wrote: »
    My first game as Everton manager Sunday evening, I’m playing a Napoli team who seem to be a good side with consistency problems. Hoping not to lose as it’s away from home I’d take a draw if offered. Feel my squad is good enough to escape the dreaded relegation zone however only 3 wins so far this season doesn’t back up my claims.

They were unmanaged for a good chunk of that time so that probably explains the poor results. :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    They were unmanaged for a good chunk of that time so that probably explains the poor results. :)

Hopefully the players have a point to prove! My squad is beyond massive, I’d 80 first team players, can’t be good for exam morale!

Hopefully the players have a point to prove! My squad is beyond massive, I’d 80 first team players, can’t be good for exam morale!

Some lads have over 200 players

Its is a tough enough league, there are no stand out 'bad' team that are obvious candidates to go down and 73time champion s man city even managed to get relegated once

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Its is a tough enough league, there are no stand out 'bad' team that are obvious candidates to go down and 73time champion s man city even managed to get relegated once

Who runs city these days?

• Advertisement

Who runs city these days?

Still ger, early in his tenure he won the league and got relegated the next season

Still ger, early in his tenure he won the league and got relegated the next season

Even more bizarre than that, he won it two seasons in a row before being relegated the following season. :pac:

He then won promotion the following season, followed by winning Division 1 again on his return.

A fairly dramatic few seasons in Manchester! :pac:

The next season must have been very anticlimactic as they only laboured to a 9th place finish.

Oh, it goes on though, because after that 9th place finish, they went on to win the title for four seasons in a row. :pac:

Poor result to start my reign as Everton manager, feel like I don’t have the striker to drag me away from the drop zone. I like Martinez in real life and think he will be a star at Inter but I’m not confident in his ability for me at Everton judging on his stats thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Nice to see a bit of activity here again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Out of interest what is the highest ppg average you have seen in a competitive league?

Over 100 games played aswell

Poor result to start my reign as Everton manager, feel like I don’t have the striker to drag me away from the drop zone. I like Martinez in real life and think he will be a star at Inter but I’m not confident in his ability for me at Everton judging on his stats thus far.

Need to be playing a higher rated striker like an 89/90

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Out of interest what is the highest ppg average you have seen in a competitive league?

Over 100 games played aswell

My own is 3.08 as Real Madrid in the copa del board gw, 326 games, 1003pts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

My own is 3.08 as Real Madrid in the copa del board gw, 326 games, 1003pts

That good going over a considerable sample size

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    That good going over a considerable sample size

Im sure there was an invinsible season in there and a shed load of trophies...

Advertisement