Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Munster Senior Hurling Final Limerick v Tipperary

• 20-06-2019 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

It's that time I feel too get the hype train up and running! 2 greats teams Tipp on top form and limerick holding top form for three big occasion I hope! 44k for the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday week with nearly all tickets gone.
    Let's be having predictions and keep it civil!!
    I'm going with limerick to pull a great performance outta the bag and win by 2 or 3. I just feel they held back last week where tipp showed a bit of their game plan on how to handle our puck outs and kiely will have his 1 to 15 he can trust to deal with them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭tipp_tipp_tipp

What's the story with tickets? Hearing there's huge demand!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

What's the story with tickets? Hearing there's huge demand!

Gone since last night by all accounts. Anything that the clubs give back will just go to other clubs but I doubt any given back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭plumber77

Limerick to win Munster; Tipp to win the All Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭C__MC

Bonner maher and barrets loss are huge for tipp, could derail their season

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oscar1978

I've 2 spare terrace tickets Limerick end if anyone stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement