Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are entries to the dcm transferable

• 15-06-2019 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just asking in case I don't get one in July, are the entries to the Dublin City marathon transferable, do people put them up for sale if they can't make it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Cult1973 wrote: »
    Just asking in case I don't get one in July, are the entries to the Dublin City marathon transferable, do people put them up for sale if they can't make it

No, they are not. I am sure that some people will sell or give away their entries, but it is not a permitted activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Cult1973 wrote: »

From http://kbcdublinmarathon.ie/frequently-asked-questions/:
    Can I transfer my number if I can't run?

You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. You may not transfer your application to the following year or another Marathon Series Event. A refund option will open on 3rd of June at 9am for two weeks.

Details about the refund process are here:

http://kbcdublinmarathon.ie/cancel-refund-process/

Advertisement