Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clare GAA Discussion part 2 , No Purple Jumpers Allowed !!

• 12-06-2019 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭

Clare GAA Discussion part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Woohoo, new thread smell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Can we have a poll for people to think up of thread titles?

Clare GAA Discussion 2 - Biddy Early's Revenge
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - Banner Bites Back
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - You'll Never Beat the Banner
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - No Purple Jumpers Allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

Clareman wrote: »
    Can we have a poll for people to think up of thread titles?

Clare GAA Discussion 2 - Biddy Early's Revenge
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - Banner Bites Back
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - You'll Never Beat the Banner
    Clare GAA Discussion 2 - No Purple Jumpers Allowed

no purple jumpers it is ...... i doubt many outside the county have any idea what we are on about though :D

You'll Never Beat the Banner just would not sound right after the last week or ten days we just had :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hio

The last two weeks of hurling has been the lowest in decades. Even loosing the 1993 munster hurling final in a hammering from Tipperary was not as low as the hammering Clare got in Ennis from Tipperary 2 weeks ago. The hammering their neighbours Limerick gave Clare was very disappointing. Clare seemed content not to challenge or fight for any ball only just let Limerick try retain Liam Mc Carthy again! When Clare were champions in 95 Limerick died in the field in 96 to dethrone them and they did! No pride in this Clare team!
    The management are a disgrace that they didn't step down immediately and have some neck staying on. They achieved underage success but in their 3 years in charge year 1 was poor and this year has been a disaster. Whether we like it or not this team has failed to win a munster title and that puts it into context. We need a good minor team or u21 team to come good again asap to oust a lot of these jekyl & hide type players currently on the Senior team with inconsistent pride in the clare cause. Again I say the two managers should resign before Sundays match against Cork. Its time for Ger Loughnane, Mike Mac Namara & Tony Considine to be approached and begged to get Clare hurling up to standard again because it is in a crisis and very fast could end up down in the lower ranks like Offaly are now over 20 years after winning their last back door all ireland in 1998. Clare are facing the same dose now after winning a 'back door' all ireland in 2013.

Clare Champion editor Peter O'Connell said on Sunday in his twitter account that Donal and Gerry should have walked immediately after last Sunday's humiliating defeat at the hands of the Limerick men. However he has since deleted that tweet. Personally Peter should be disappointed with himself. While they have made mistakes and huge ones at that as management of the senior team, Donal and Gerry are two humble and gracious men who are done so much to develop some of the most outstanding talented players that this county has ever produced.

For a man of his position that he holds in Clare's most popular local newspaper, I think that O'Connell should never have send that inappropriate tweet last Sunday. I know that everyone is entitled to an opinion and all that. But Peter knew by sending this tweet that it would come with a huge backlash.

He always says stuff about the poor structures in Clare football and what needs to be done and to be fair I agree with what he says there. However it is my opinion that he is way too negative at times, with some of the stuff he comes out with in relation to hurling. The bitter dispute with himself and DF did not help in that regard though and I just felt at times that some of his articles got way too personal when attacking DF and the Clare team. While I'm no DF fan, I just thought that perhaps that Peter could have parked his personal vendettas aside and be more impartial when it comes to analysing the performances of the Clare team, when DF was in charge.

I wonder what other Clare posters on boards think about Peter O'Connell and the Clare Champion in general. Certainly I feel that Derrick Lynch has been a huge boost to improving standards in the paper and in particular with the Sports coverage.

to be fair i think a few of us myself included went over the top in our reactions to players and management , they are the ones that have set the high standards in the county i think its only fair we cut them some slack
    if we dont beat cork just put it down to a bad year and move on

as regards peter himself , it was very much over the top especially for someone in a high profile media position , his cousin is editor for the limerick leader sport and gets equally excited at times players or management didn't deserve the criticism to be fair

peter has done good work over the years along with the likes of joe garry from clare fm to help improve the state of play in football within the county they put in the foundations for the football development squads back around 7 or 8 years ago which has helped improve the hand colm collins can pick from , at least in peter and joe's case they put there head on the block rather then just talk

i think lynch is an excellent commentator , a lot of people were disappointed when he left clare fm but truth be told the money would be much better with the champion and would further his career as a journalist especially in print

they all have one thing in common though and that is the same level of passion for clare gaa , problem is if you are in a media position like peter is you probably need to be careful what you say at times

the link below is a column in the clare echo defending the players and management and calling out peter and some supporters for overacting after last sunday

https://www.clareecho.ie/opinion-disgusting-disrespect-shown-to-clare-players-management/?fbclid=IwAR13KC3YKi7MdZh-WUOiiAcbsRtwJ0gwGKtqdcg_xBcB-CaBbg2iDFVy0kw

• Advertisement

Hio wrote: »
    The last two weeks of hurling has been the lowest in decades. Even loosing the 1993 munster hurling final in a hammering from Tipperary was not as low as the hammering Clare got in Ennis from Tipperary 2 weeks ago. The hammering their neighbours Limerick gave Clare was very disappointing. Clare seemed content not to challenge or fight for any ball only just let Limerick try retain Liam Mc Carthy again! When Clare were champions in 95 Limerick died in the field in 96 to dethrone them and they did! No pride in this Clare team!
    The management are a disgrace that they didn't step down immediately and have some neck staying on. They achieved underage success but in their 3 years in charge year 1 was poor and this year has been a disaster. Whether we like it or not this team has failed to win a munster title and that puts it into context. We need a good minor team or u21 team to come good again asap to oust a lot of these jekyl & hide type players currently on the Senior team with inconsistent pride in the clare cause. Again I say the two managers should resign before Sundays match against Cork. Its time for Ger Loughnane, Mike Mac Namara & Tony Considine to be approached and begged to get Clare hurling up to standard again because it is in a crisis and very fast could end up down in the lower ranks like Offaly are now over 20 years after winning their last back door all ireland in 1998. Clare are facing the same dose now after winning a 'back door' all ireland in 2013.

do you think anthony daly should have stepped down after the clare waterford game in 2004 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

I'm sure there's help you can get somewhere. Complete wum.
    What simplistic twaddle. Tipp and Limerick are on a different level to Clare. The reasons are many. Some are obvious. Are the Clare management culpable? Of course. Many players are culpable as well for the mess. There's no chance of Clare going down the same road as Offaly and calling for old men to revisit old glories is desperate nonsense.
    Hio wrote: »
    The last two weeks of hurling has as been the lowest in decades. Even loosing the 1993 munster hurling final in a hammering from Tipperary was not as low as the hammering Clare got in Ennis from Tipperary 2 weeks ago. The hammering their neighbours Limerick gave Clare was very disappointing. Clare seemed content not to challenge or fight for any ball only just let Limerick try retain Liam Mc Carthy again! When Clare were champions in 95 Limerick died in the field in 96 to dethrone them and they did! No pride in this Clare team!

I'm sure there's help you can get somewhere. Complete wum.
    What simplistic twaddle. Tipp and Limerick are on a different level to Clare. The reasons are many. Some are obvious. Are the Clare management culpable? Of course. Many players are culpable as well for the mess. There's no chance of Clare going down the same road as Offaly and calling for old men to revisit old glories is desperate nonsense.

agree , i just think clare got there calculations wrong both in terms of tactics and preparation , we should have been at full tilt heading into this sequence of games like tipperary and limerick were , the price we paid is we will be eliminated from the championship bar a minor miracle

but the post in question is laughable that we wont win anything again because of a bad week at the office

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Can someone please explain the need for the extreme 30min warm up sessions that our lads do before throw in?. They are sweating before the ball is even thrown in whilst our opposition are just sharpening up their first touch, ball striking etc. Seems completely over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Can someone please explain the need for the extreme 30min warm up sessions that our lads do before throw in?. They are sweating before the ball is even thrown in whilst our opposition are just sharpening up their first touch, ball striking etc. Seems completely over the top.

I’d actually kind of agree with this. Saw the Tipp one in front of us in ennis and thought it was excellent. Very simple drills just to get the touch and tempo going. Then the stretching and finally some touch with shooting.

What would people think about putting Davy Fitzgerald into half forward line? He can compete better than tony or podge, has a good engine and can strike a ball from distance. Kind of like a Gearoid Hegarty.

• Advertisement

Desperate times call for desperate measures ... I'd chance anything at this stage. Would love to see Davy MC back at centre back and Tony and Galvin running midfield but we don't seem to have a full back ready to replace Davy.

Tony Kelly won't run anything, he won't get dirty ball, he won't mark someone, he won't spoil, he won't win puck outs, pretty much the only thing he'll do is run onto ball in space and (hopefully) put the ball over the bar on the run from the 65.

For next Sunday, besides dropping SoD and Kelly I can't see the point in any other changes, the problem isn't with individual players it's with the collective, never before have I seen a Clare team just take hits and do nothing back, be blocked/hooked so much, to be so far off the pace. For the match on Sunday just play 15 v 15, no sweeper, no 3 man midfield, just go out and play hurling, what's the worst that'll happen we get beaten by 18 points?

Dropping o Donnell and Kelly?? Now we have gone mad..... That would be music to cork players ears. Agree on going 15v 15. Nothing to lose now so might as well. Drop pat o Connor too.

In fairness to Kelly unlike last year where he looked a little uninterested, this year he is doing his job, only problem is management have him playing in and around his own half back line which doesn't suit his talents at all, he needs to be given his free roll back in the forwards again

Dropping o Donnell and Kelly?? Now we have gone mad..... That would be music to cork players ears. Agree on going 15v 15. Nothing to lose now so might as well. Drop pat o Connor too.

Give me 3 reasons why each of them should keep their place on the team, and "we don't have anyone better" or "they might do something" aren't valid reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Neither have done a single thing to merit inclusion, in particualr O'Donnell, if I was a sub I would be absolutely livid to see him selected again.

Give me 3 reasons why each of them should keep their place on the team, and "we don't have anyone better" or "they might do something" aren't valid reasons.

I'll throw that one back at you and ask who do we actually have that's better? These lads aren't performing at their best because of poor management/poor tactics and possibly poor training methods. In most team sports the buck stops with management and it's no different here. On their day, players like Kelly, Shane, Galvin, Davy MC, John conlon etc are as good, if not better than star players in other counties. It's been absolutely infuriating to watch Kelly and Podge having to drift back to the half back line to get possession and try kick start an attack, while Shane and conlon each end up being marked by two backs. That's poor tactics from the sideline, nothing else.
    Also, physically we seem to be a good bit behind our competitors, so obviously whoever is doing our fitness, strength and conditioning needs to get the road too. We look knackered before a ball is thrown in

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Neither have done a single thing to merit inclusion, in particualr O'Donnell, if I was a sub I would be absolutely livid to see him selected again.

After the last two performances with the exception of maybe Jack Browne and Galvin, none of them warrant inclusion so what are you going to do? Drop the lot of them??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Coming back from the US and thrown in the deep end was too much. His hurling has suffered as a result of not training full time with the rest of the team. I'd bench him on Sunday and spring him fresh in the second half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

After the last two performances with the exception of maybe Jack Browne and Galvin, none of them warrant inclusion so what are you going to do? Drop the lot of them??

Why not? Thats why you carry a panel of 30 plus players and spend a hell of a lot of money doing so.

I'll throw that one back at you and ask who do we actually have that's better? These lads aren't performing at their best because of poor management/poor tactics and possibly poor training methods. In most team sports the buck stops with management and it's no different here. On their day, players like Kelly, Shane, Galvin, Davy MC, John conlon etc are as good, if not better than star players in other counties. It's been absolutely infuriating to watch Kelly and Podge having to drift back to the half back line to get possession and try kick start an attack, while Shane and conlon each end up being marked by two backs. That's poor tactics from the sideline, nothing else.
    Also, physically we seem to be a good bit behind our competitors, so obviously whoever is doing our fitness, strength and conditioning needs to get the road too. We look knackered before a ball is thrown in

So don't risk anyone else and on their day they are great, they are your reasons for them to keep their place. How about McCarthy and Taylor who have done nothing wrong when they got their chance? How about Deasy who has been fairly consistent if not world beating

It's harder to get off this team than it is to get on it, ffs Shane O'Donnell goes away for a year and only misses 6 minutes of play in the championship.
    I don't get this whole "bad management" it wasn't bad managment that made Tony Kelly decide to throw the ball away rather than contest with 2 Limerick players, it wasn't "bad management" who got SoD to score 1 point in 206 minutes of hurling, it wasn't "bad management".

I would say that our players are physically as fit as any other team but mentally they are exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭letowski

In my own personal opinion, I think its time Clare looked at developing Tony Kelly as an inside forward. I fully understand Kelly is better running onto a ball when he is facing towards the goals, than with his back to goals, and is very good at initiating attacks too. But overall, I think playing him at 11 is having too many adverse impacts on our overall play.

Let me discuss my argument:

When you look at the three most dynamic attacks in hurling right now, Tipp, Cork and Limerick, there is a very clear focus on where they predominantly want attack. It's direct ball into space to the inside forwards. Of course when there is space around midfield to shoot, they can take it on, but mostly they're game plans are about lining up their two most dangerous forwards on the edge of the square (Callinan/McGrath, Gillane/Mulcahy, Horgan/Cadogan sometimes Harnedy) and playing the ball in front of them. There is no confusion in what they are trying to do, it's simple but effective. On top of this, they all are trying to tighten things up around the middle employing grafters (O'Meara/Bonner, Kearney/Meade, Hegarty/Morrisey) to make it a physical battle. It's very hard nowadays for smaller players, particularly players like Kelly, who don't win the ball, or worse, can't carry it through contact/traffic. I think we will continue to see Kelly produce hot and cold performances for Clare so long as other teams keep lining their teams up like this. He gets completely suffocated sometimes. On top of this, Galvin is a guaranteed starter so positions 9, 10 and 12 have to be bigger lads or we will get blown out of it (like last week when Podge played 12).

So last year, when we were at our best our gameplan was quite similar due to John Conlon's outstanding performances at 14. We played the ball, direct, in front of him and Shane O'Donnell and hit very good scores per game. We were at our best versus Waterford this year too when playing like this. Problem is now, JC (and SOD) are just coming off long pre c'ship layoffs and are completely out of form. Furthermore, Clare fans must accept its probably likely JC will never be able to replicate the form he showed in 2018. He may be more suited playing at center forward going forward to help us compete physically and also I think he is struggling with his movement.

I think one of the major problems with this team this year is we don't have a clear focus on how we want to attack, like Tipp/Cork/Limerick or like us in 2018. Do we try to work it out to Duggan/Kelly or do we play it direct into JC/SOD? We are getting caught between the two as our half forward line is possibly our most dangerous line. But I think we are trying to play it more direct, but for example the wing backs (Malone and Fitz along with Cleary) are poor and playing good ball inside compared to Morey/Shanahan last year (Jamie Shanahan is outstanding in this department). Instead what we are getting this year is clueless play from midfield and half back. I think a lack of a clear game plan is killing us.

Overall, for me, if we want to see Kelly play well more consistently, we have two options. Either you keep playing him at 11 (or midfield) and hope he develops into a more physical player, capable of winning his own ball and carrying it through contact. Or you try developing him as an inside forward, make him and JC/SOD your focal point of attack and play the type of ball Patrick Horgan gets for Cork.

I think the latter will help improve our overall play for a start. But I think we should try to just focus on getting back to what we did well last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

So don't risk anyone else and on their day they are great, they are your reasons for them to keep their place. How about McCarthy and Taylor who have done nothing wrong when they got their chance? How about Deasy who has been fairly consistent if not world beating

It's harder to get off this team than it is to get on it, ffs Shane O'Donnell goes away for a year and only misses 6 minutes of play in the championship.
    I don't get this whole "bad management" it wasn't bad managment that made Tony Kelly decide to throw the ball away rather than contest with 2 Limerick players, it wasn't "bad management" who got SoD to score 1 point in 206 minutes of hurling, it wasn't "bad management".

I would say that our players are physically as fit as any other team but mentally they are exhausted.

They certainly arent as aggressive as Limerick and it's sad to see. Our boys of 2013 never grew up...weve got Conlon and McInerney and maybe Brown and Cleary and Malone..they are men..the rest are kids.
    Kelly..the Peter Pan of Clare hurling is the first player I'd drop then Patch and Podge...then O Donnell.

letowski wrote: »
    In my own personal opinion, I think its time Clare looked at developing Tony Kelly as an inside forward. I fully understand Kelly is better running onto a ball when he is facing towards the goals, than with his back to goals, and is very good at initiating attacks too. But overall, I think playing him at 11 is having too many adverse impacts on our overall play.

Let me discuss my argument:

When you look at the three most dynamic attacks in hurling right now, Tipp, Cork and Limerick, there is a very clear focus on where they predominantly want attack. It's direct ball into space to the inside forwards. Of course when there is space around midfield to shoot, they can take it on, but mostly they're game plans are about lining up their two most dangerous forwards on the edge of the square (Callinan/McGrath, Gillane/Mulcahy, Horgan/Cadogan sometimes Harnedy) and playing the ball in front of them. There is no confusion in what they are trying to do, it's simple but effective. On top of this, they all are trying to tighten things up around the middle employing grafters (O'Meara/Bonner, Kearney/Meade, Hegarty/Morrisey) to make it a physical battle. It's very hard nowadays for smaller players, particularly players like Kelly, who don't win the ball, or worse, can't carry it through contact/traffic. I think we will continue to see Kelly produce hot and cold performances for Clare so long as other teams keep lining their teams up like this. He gets completely suffocated sometimes. On top of this, Galvin is a guaranteed starter so positions 9, 10 and 12 have to be bigger lads or we will get blown out of it (like last week when Podge played 12).

So last year, when we were at our best our gameplan was quite similar due to John Conlon's outstanding performances at 14. We played the ball, direct, in front of him and Shane O'Donnell and hit very good scores per game. We were at our best versus Waterford this year too when playing like this. Problem is now, JC (and SOD) are just coming off long pre c'ship layoffs and are completely out of form. Furthermore, Clare fans must accept its probably likely JC will never be able to replicate the form he showed in 2018. He may be more suited playing at center forward going forward to help us compete physically and also I think he is struggling with his movement.

I think one of the major problems with this team this year is we don't have a clear focus on how we want to attack, like Tipp/Cork/Limerick or like us in 2018. Do we try to work it out to Duggan/Kelly or do we play it direct into JC/SOD? We are getting caught between the two as our half forward line is possibly our most dangerous line. But I think we are trying to play it more direct, but for example the wing backs (Malone and Fitz along with Cleary) are poor and playing good ball inside compared to Morey/Shanahan last year (Jamie Shanahan is outstanding in this department). Instead what we are getting this year is clueless play from midfield and half back. I think a lack of a clear game plan is killing us.

Overall, for me, if we want to see Kelly play well more consistently, we have two options. Either you keep playing him at 11 (or midfield) and hope he develops into a more physical player, capable of winning his own ball and carrying it through contact. Or you try developing him as an inside forward, make him and JC/SOD your focal point of attack and play the type of ball Patrick Horgan gets for Cork.

I think the latter will help improve our overall play for a start. But I think we should try to just focus on getting back to what we did well last year.

Kelly doesn't want to mark anyone and doesn't want to be marked, he doesn't want to stay in 1 place and doesn't want to fight for ball, he wants to be running onto ball into space and scoring points or goals like in the league final a few years back. Too many sacrifices are being made to keep him, everyone is saying "what he might do" but in reality what has he done?

Don't get me wrong, I think he's an exceptionally talented hurler but he hasn't moved on to senior level in my opinion, he's still trying to be a "nice hurler" and that's not going to cut it at intercounty level.

BloodyBill wrote: »
    They certainly arent as aggressive as Limerick and it's sad to see. Our boys of 2013 never grew up...weve got Conlon and McInerney and maybe Brown and Cleary and Malone..they are men..the rest are kids.
    Kelly..the Peter Pan of Clare hurling is the first player I'd drop then Patch and Podge...then O Donnell.

That's it in a nutshell, we won an All Ireland in 2013 playing a modified under 21 gameplan with a sweeper. Since then Kilkenny/Tipp/Galway have won all Ireland's with big teams and Limerick have won with a massively intensive pressing game. Our game plan has not moved on in 6 years whereas everyone elses has.

Lets look at our record since we won in 2013
    2014 - 1 loss and 2 draws, top score of 2-25 (aet), top concession 2-25
    2015 - 2 losses and 1 win, top score of 2-18, top concession 2-21
    2016 - 2 losses and 1 win, top score of 0-16, top concession 2-17 (I'm not counting the Laois game)
    2017 - 2 losses and 1 win, top score of 2-17, top concession 0-28 (or 1-25)
    2018 - 4 losses, 3 wins and 1 draw, top score of 2-27 (or 1-30 aet), top concession 2-24 (or 1-30 aet)

In 5 years after winning a senior All Ireland and 3 Under 21s we have struggled to score more than we concede, and have a terrible return rate of 6 wins from 20 games, take last years new format out of the equation and there's just 3 wins in 12 games, sugar coat it as much as you want but this bunch of players haven't delivered in the last 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

For next Sunday, besides dropping SoD and Kelly I can't see the point in any other changes, the problem isn't with individual players it's with the collective, never before have I seen a Clare team just take hits and do nothing back, be blocked/hooked so much, to be so far off the pace. For the match on Sunday just play 15 v 15, no sweeper, no 3 man midfield, just go out and play hurling, what's the worst that'll happen we get beaten by 18 points?

Id go along with a lot of this to be fair. As I said last Sunday night, I don’t really care that much about progressing out of Munster but I really really want to beat Cork after the last two Munster finals. Imo we threw both of them away.

Think we match up quite well against Cork who generally play the same way as us. In those finals we just didn’t convert our chances and they did. As much as I’ve defended SOD on here from plenty of criticism during the Davy days, I do think he needs to be benched this weekend. In terms of Tony, I have no idea what to do at this stage. Iv seen him plenty of times in the past well able to compete and win his own ball but he just looks disinterested in doing it at this level. It’s not as if he is a small lad and unable to compete in the air too.

I want a general 15 v 15 and just go out and win your individual battle and compete as a team, work for each other and get the key match up in defence right. Horgan, cadogan and Harnedy are the key for Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

Desperate times call for desperate measures ... I'd chance anything at this stage. Would love to see Davy MC back at centre back and Tony and Galvin running midfield but we don't seem to have a full back ready to replace Davy.
    Davy should be dropped after his performance or lack of, last Sunday.

Davy should be dropped after his performance or lack of, last Sunday.

agree with this both himself and the man from tubber are walking a very tight line

dont agree with dropping kelly he is our top scorer from play this year both league and championship , he needs to be further forward though to have an impact

he deserved all the criticism in the world last year but this year he is trying hard playing out of position in a very defensive role

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Hio

We can summarise and speculate all we want. The fact of the matter I believe is that the entire Clare Management should ' Resign' before Sunday. Most of the team shoukd b dropped and new blood brought in.

Advertisement