Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urgent Rugby Bet Query

Options
  • 07-06-2019 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi All,

I placed this bet today
    Reds v Blues - Handicap Betting
    Draw
    (1.0)

Reds were winning by a point at the time I placed and won by a point at FT .

Paddy have settled it as a loser.
    My understanding at the time of placing it was it would be a draw if Blues lost by a point
    Would anyone be able to advise on this one

Many thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭freak scence

did you have reds + or - 1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

The handicap applies to the FINAL score and not the score at the time the bet was placed... if you bet the Reds -1 you lost

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭The Rooster

thumps wrote: »
    hi All,

I placed this bet today
    Reds v Blues - Handicap Betting
    Draw
    (1.0)

Reds were winning by a point at the time I placed and won by a point at FT .

Paddy have settled it as a loser.
    My understanding at the time of placing it was it would be a draw if Blues lost by a point
    Would anyone be able to advise on this one

Many thanks

Looks like that's Reds +1. No sign means +. You needed the handicap to be -1 to win your bet.

Advertisement