Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eagles...not able to go now...

• 10-06-2019 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Bit of a bummer...have been looking forward to this gig...but the gods have conspired and I can’t make it now.
    Is there much interest in people looking for tickets...I can’t find too many advertised anywhere, but does anyone have any suggestions, I’ve seen a post on Bon Jovi about selling through ticketmaster , fan resale or something but it’s a pair and they can’t g’tee that both will sell if someone’s only looking for one...

Any help welcome...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

We had two spare for the Saturday night. Stuck them back on ticketmaster and they went within a few hours. If they're seats I'd say the danger of them only selling one is pretty small

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

You've got to go, nothing else matters it's the the Eagles. i'm going with my daughter ooohhhh can't wait. i know all the words
    Welcome to the hotel California'
    You can't hide your ly'in eye's desperado,
    life in the fast lane take it easy,
    just a snip but i love that song. see you there,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby

toutless.com
    :D lol...I’ll be selling at face value I won’t want to rip off a genuine fan, it’s unfortunate but family circumstances can’t be helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

torby wrote: »
    :D lol...I’ll be selling at face value I won’t want to rip off a genuine fan, it’s unfortunate but family circumstances can’t be helped.

:confused:

How do you mean "rip off a genuine fan"?
    Toutless is for people selling tickets at face value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

That's why it's called toutless it's policy they don't facilitate people selling over face value. You can also look for a ticket swap if the other date suits instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby

That's why it's called toutless it's policy they don't facilitate people selling over face value. You can also look for a ticket swap if the other date suits instead.

Aah, thanks for that...I didn’t even look...so please accept my apologies...I thought it was a comic/joke website...that actually sounds good then.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

:D lol...I’ll be selling at face value I won’t want to rip off a genuine fan.
    If you sell on ticketmaster and get your money back then the buyer will be still by paying a hefty service charge. As seatwave is gone they are still milking it, they put on another 15% service charge and another €2.50 handling fee.

e.g.

SECTION
    BLOCKG
    ROW
    SEATS
    179 - 180

Resale Tickets
    €147.65 each

Cost Breakdown
    Tickets 2
    €295.30
    Service Charge (inc VAT)