Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bon Jovi Dublin Saturday

• 21-04-2019 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, just some advice. Was looking for standing tickets to RDS Bon Jovi on the Saturday night but completely sold out and I am unable to make Sunday night. What are the chances they they will release more tickets closer to the time. Would this be a common thing with the RDS gigs and if they do is only through ticket master
    Thanks
    Pip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Loads on done deal for saturday night. I doubt more tickets will come available for the saturday gig

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Tickets back on sale for the Saturday now .
    Once they added the Sunday night gig Ticketmaster stopped selling Saturday night tickets to drive the sales for Sunday night.
    Saturday tickets back onsale now ,basically have your choice of the best seats ,golden circle or standing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,634 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Does anyone know if there are any tickets available for the wheelchair area on the Sunday? OH wants to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Does anyone know if there are any tickets available for the wheelchair area on the Sunday? OH wants to go.

Yea was looking for them myself. Rang them about a month ago and they said sold out but he said to keep trying on the week of the gig as they might get cancellations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I've got two free standing tickets for Sunday on 3 website, going noel gallagher so can't go, if anyone wants to be sound and swap anywhere Saturday for them be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 mwv

Having trouble signing into 3plus, if anyone is lucky enough to get tickets but can't go I would be massively grateful for a chance to see them! Way out of my price range... Enjoy anybody who got tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Yep, got 2 freebies from 3plus for the Sunday night about an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Any one got a spare ticket for tonight? I was gold circle last night and it was amazing (12th time seeing them) and wanna go again! Cause why not!

Advertisement