Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Backstreet Boys 3Arena 2019

• 16-11-2018 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭

Hello,

We are looking to get tickets for Backstreet boys concert for Dublin 2019 event.

Viagogo is selling at an extortionate cost of 300e for 2!

Is ticketmaster a trusted website with reasonable prices?

And do prices vary from time to time? Never been to a concert before. Any advice appreciated please.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Don't buy on viagogo. Ticketmaster is the official site to buy.

Prices

TIERED SEATING
    €61.45 - €107.00

STANDING
    €71.45

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thank you very much.

Viagogo is charging very high prices.

Is it possible to resell your ticket if for someone we can't make it?
    Don't buy on viagogo. Ticketmaster is the official site to buy.

Prices

TIERED SEATING
    €61.45 - €107.00

STANDING
    €71.45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

I think they are only onsale this morning no?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They go on sale on Ticketmaster at 10am today.
    If you can’t make it you have 3 days to infirm T/M and they will give you a refund I believe.

Great,
    I got 2 tickets for us for J row. Costed 156e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,831 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

okidoki987 wrote: »
    They go on sale on Ticketmaster at 10am today.
    If you can’t make it you have 3 days to infirm T/M and they will give you a refund I believe.

Is this new?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this new?

Its there about 6-9 months I'd say .
    I've used it a few times to upgrade my seats when better ones became available.

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360006825574-Fan-Guarantee

So the concert is near.

Wondering how many hours would it last and where is the convenient car parking please?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

So the concert is near.

Wondering how many hours would it last and where is the convenient car parking please?

Can buy your parking online here

http://https://www.ticketmaster.ie/search?q=point+village+car+park+ticket&tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=point+village+car+park+ticket

The gig will be about 2 hours I say must bands and groups play this long.

Hope this helps

Cool. So 2 hours plus another hour to vacate the place.

I don't live in Dublin but if I leave stadium around 10 pm then I could make home by 12 and avoid hotel stay in dublin.
    Can buy your parking online here

http://https://www.ticketmaster.ie/search?q=point+village+car+park+ticket&tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=point+village+car+park+ticket

The gig will be about 2 hours I say must bands and groups play this long.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Cool. So 2 hours plus another hour to vacate the place.

I don't live in Dublin but if I leave stadium around 10 pm then I could make home by 12 and avoid hotel stay in dublin.

BSB won’t be on stage until between 8.30/9pm so if you’re leaving at 10pm you’ll miss a lot.

They always announce the stage times a few days beforehand so keep an eye out. Car park is open until midnight anyway so you’ll be out in plenty of time.

Thanks for this info.

Then I am going to make some plans ahead for that night now.
    BSB won’t be on stage until between 8.30/9pm so if you’re leaving at 10pm you’ll miss a lot.

They always announce the stage times a few days beforehand so keep an eye out. Car park is open until midnight anyway so you’ll be out in plenty of time.

Booked car parking through Ticket Master now. Wondering if they would allow us in for car park only after 7 PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Booked car parking through Ticket Master now. Wondering if they would allow us in for car park only after 7 PM?

Yeah you will get in

Like 6 PM? As I am travelling from far distance.
    Yeah you will get in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Masterboy, I asked this question too. This is the response I got from the Euro Car Parks people:

"Please purchase the evening rate ticket from Ticketmaster, the car park will allow you to enter at 4pm with this ticket. Your ticket will be valid for 6 hours from the time you enter the car park, any additional hours you may go over can be paid on your departure.

On arrival please press’s the help button and our patrol officer on duty will come to scan your ticket for you and help you with any other quires you may have."

And just FYI I'll be staying till the very end and will be driving back to Belfast after the gig so you should be fine to stay and head on then so you don't miss anything. Anything to avoid having to stay in Dublin overnight! Enjoy the gig!

Many thanks for the info.

I bought Point Village car park ticket using ticketmaster, it says "General Admission" and costed Euros 12 + vat. Do you have the same ticket?

Also, do you know if car park is linked with 3Arena?
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Masterboy, I asked this question too. This is the response I got from the Euro Car Parks people:

"Please purchase the evening rate ticket from Ticketmaster, the car park will allow you to enter at 4pm with this ticket. Your ticket will be valid for 6 hours from the time you enter the car park, any additional hours you may go over can be paid on your departure.

On arrival please press’s the help button and our patrol officer on duty will come to scan your ticket for you and help you with any other quires you may have."

And just FYI I'll be staying till the very end and will be driving back to Belfast after the gig so you should be fine to stay and head on then so you don't miss anything. Anything to avoid having to stay in Dublin overnight! Enjoy the gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yep fairly sure that's the same one I have.

The day has arrived :D

Enjoy the gigs
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yep fairly sure that's the same one I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭5star02707

Loved the gig! The choreos on their dances are nostalgic! Gotta love the 90s!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I went last night too. My first ever boyband gig and it was extremely entertaining!
    Its all about the synchronised dancing!

Advertisement