Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest student accommodation?

• 03-06-2019 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm looking at going to Maynooth next year.
    I'm hoping to get in direct transfer to second year.

I'm paying for it myself so I need to find the cheapest accommodation going!

What are the usual prices for digs or just for a shared house?

I have a car so commuting too and from the college isn't an issue but I don't fancy a road trip to get to a lecture.

What are my options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

MrMiata wrote: »
    I'm looking at going to Maynooth next year.
    I'm hoping to get in direct transfer to second year.

I'm paying for it myself so I need to find the cheapest accommodation going!

What are the usual prices for digs or just for a shared house?

I have a car so commuting too and from the college isn't an issue but I don't fancy a road trip to get to a lecture.

What are my options?

Kilcock is by far the cheapest as there is only a bus eireann bus to get there. And there is little traffic from that side (or at least that was the case 3 years ago). 10 mins drive and you'll be in the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

GarIT wrote: »
    Kilcock is by far the cheapest as there is only a bus eireann bus to get there. And there is little traffic from that side (or at least that was the case 3 years ago). 10 mins drive and you'll be in the college.

Any idea how much accommodation prices are (or were) roughly?
    It's hard to find anything online at this time of year.

Advertisement