Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

1131415161719»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

callaway92 wrote: »
    You probably got him at Level 1 in one of those free spins

I got him from my "Bonus" packs for whatever version of the game I bought which I was sure were lvl 30

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Kimbot wrote: »
    I got him from my "Bonus" packs for whatever version of the game I bought which I was sure were lvl 30

Nah - he’s def not 84 at level 30

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

callaway92 wrote: »
    Nah - he’s def not 84 at level 30

Yep, I had a look last night, I got him at 81 lvl1 out of a free pack thing but I already had him previous and had him levelled up to 84 so have 2 agueros :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Have they stopped updating the game?

I popped on for a lash of MyClub yesterday and noticed that there aren't any more 'What's On' events. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Picked this up on Amazon just for the laugh as it was pretty cheap. I heard there was a data pack updated coming on Thursday (30th). Am I better off waiting for that, rather than downloading an option file? Not sure how data pack updates mesh with any downloaded option files. Also, any recommendations on which option file is the best?

Can I just go on PES world and download all the different league files? It's been a while since I've messed around with option files, but I remember back in the day where some leagues overwrote the same fake clubs so you couldn't use them like that together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

AFAIK some Data packs are Option File breakers alright but I think only one of those occurred this season and the upcoming Data pack is another standard one so you should be good to install the Option File now if you like …. but don't blame me if that goes wrong :p

Been too long since I installed mine so can't remember which I used, but PES World should be fine.

Only league that I'm aware causes a problem is the German League Option File as the Bundesliga doesn't exist in PES officially. Leave out the German Leage Option File and it will be a straight forward install. If you need it, you should look up the install instructions.

Good luck and hope you have fun with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,209 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Who did people get in that Legends agent? I got Zico, happy with that

Kluivert

Adriano. Happy enough with him in the little I've played him but he seems to have **** all stamina so not ideal for my high press style of play

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Adriano. Happy enough with him in the little I've played him but he seems to have **** all stamina so not ideal for my high press style of play

Anything like the Adriano of PES 6? :pac:

• Advertisement

Kluivert should be decent. I think a few on here have Adriano.

Anyone else sick of winning skills training and no position training? I've about 40 skill trainings thingies and nothing to use them for. I also got about my 15th (seriously) black ball keeper, Ter Stegen.

If that's the case, you should have a Top level, amazing Ter Stegen.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but if you train a player with himself, it gives a huge XP boost.

Yeah, Ter Stegen is great, at level 30 he's at 93. I have Jan Olbak and think he's level 34 and he's only 90. Stegen new first team keeper.

How do you guarantee the huge stats boost? I had 2 dembele's and managed to get a massive boost, same with Salah but I had 2 bonucci's and didn't get a great one. I read that you need to include other players in the same position, but I did that with Bonnucci and didn't get that mega boost

I dunno, seemed to work out for me each time.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Anything like the Adriano of PES 6? :pac:

I took a shot in one game from 25 yards and it didn't automatically rifle unstoppably into the net, so that would be a no! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Cienciano wrote: »
    Yeah, Ter Stegen is great, at level 30 he's at 93. I have Jan Olbak and think he's level 34 and he's only 90. Stegen new first team keeper.

How do you guarantee the huge stats boost? I had 2 dembele's and managed to get a massive boost, same with Salah but I had 2 bonucci's and didn't get a great one. I read that you need to include other players in the same position, but I did that with Bonnucci and didn't get that mega boost

Depends on what level the player is that you're using for training. Also I think with duplicates you get a higher base XP when training but there's a random multiplier of this base XP also. So if you happen to get the lowest multiplier, it will just be the base XP you get, but with a decent multiplier the high base XP can get the super level boosts you want. (I think)

Eidt: So just to say there's no guarantee as far as I can see

Also got Totti as my legend

I thought Totti was still a regular player in PES 2019. Love him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,436 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hello there, ps plus noob here looking for some answers if ye don't mind?

I play fifa every second year solely on player career mode where i control the whole team. I pick an Airtricity League team, play for Ireland and eventually move to a bigger club. Can i do similar in PES?

What is this Master League i keep hearing about?

If i download the airtricity teams, can they be used in career mode?

Thanks!

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Hello there, ps plus noob here looking for some answers if ye don't mind?

I play fifa every second year solely on player career mode where i control the whole team. I pick an Airtricity League team, play for Ireland and eventually move to a bigger club. Can i do similar in PES?

What is this Master League i keep hearing about?

If i download the airtricity teams, can they be used in career mode?

Thanks!

If you can find the Airtricity teams, you can use them in career mode (master league). Someone on here did an option file for them last year, not sure about this one.

Master league is the the mainly offline career mode which used to be the main part of PES back in the day. Nowadays it's taken a back seat to Myclub which is the mostly online part of the game.

I've never played fifa, but Myclub is the equivalent to fifa's Ultimate Team. You build up your team yourself and play online and get set challenges every week. I used to hate it, but it's all I play now. It's the main part of the game because it's easy to encourage people to buy in game coins, but you do not need to do this, there's plenty of coins freely available and good agents to help build your team. Unless you want to of course.

There's a few other game modes too. One bit of advice is to give the game a chance, pretty much every PES feels a bit shít at the start and takes a bit of getting into. This current game is great imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Nice to see PES2020 or "eFootball PES2020" won the best sports game award at E3.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/1144397106326564864

Who's going to start the PES 2020 thread? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Nice to see PES2020 or "eFootball PES2020" won the best sports game award at E3.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/1144397106326564864

Who's going to start the PES 2020 thread? :pac:

There's already one ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just went back playing online divisions the other day. I'm gonna try get as high as possible before PES 2020 comes out.

9 wins on the bounce with Liverpool gets me up from div 9 to div 7 :).

The most satsfying win was 4-1 down at HT (left the game in 1st half due to kid shouting for me upstairs :D)
    I came back to win 5-4 with a 90+3 minute winning goal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just went back playing online divisions the other day. I'm gonna try get as high as possible before PES 2020 comes out.

9 wins on the bounce with Liverpool gets me up from div 9 to div 7 :).

The most satsfying win was 4-1 down at HT (left the game in 1st half due to kid shouting for me upstairs :D)
    I came back to win 5-4 with a 90+3 minute winning goal :D

I hope that winning goal was scored by King Divock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Colemania wrote: »
    I hope that winning goal was scored by King Divock

It was bobby Dazzler :P

Rearranged the sitting room last night which means I no longer have a wired connection to my PS4. Christ, the difference was really noticeable, I played 4 games and all were laggy. I'll be ordering a 10m long ethernet cable before the next league starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

I use powerline adapters and they are excellent for me, Cienciano. If you want an alternative to a long ethernet cable, that's the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Koolhanger wrote: »
    I use powerline adapters and they are excellent for me, Cienciano. If you want an alternative to a long ethernet cable, that's the way to go.

I use those as well. Always worked great for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cienciano wrote: »
    Rearranged the sitting room last night which means I no longer have a wired connection to my PS4. Christ, the difference was really noticeable, I played 4 games and all were laggy. I'll be ordering a 10m long ethernet cable before the next league starts.

Order it, but then blame its quality if you start losing and say you should have bought a better one. ;):pac:

Gonna have to read up on powerline adapters. Sounds handier than an ugly cable.
    Wilberto wrote: »
    Order it, but then blame its quality if you start losing and say you should have bought a better one. ;):pac:
    I'm building my excuse up for a month, sowing the seed early. Already pretended I rearranged the sitting room,so far back from the tv and a "weird angle" are in the pipeline. And the powerline adapter "doesn't seem to work for me" is next. This is easy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement