Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brownells Ireland..

• 28-05-2019 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Been waiting 10 days for a Hogue stock (marked as in stock) and they wouldn't return emails, answer their phone and their mail box is full.

Checked my bank account and the payment that was pending is no longer there and there is no sign of Brownells on my statement.

Would they cancel and payment and not notify the customer? Sounds insane in this day and age..

Then I had a look at their Trustpilot..

And I was recommended them by quite a few people..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

The last thing I bought off them took a while and I'm sure the payment took a while to go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

As far as i know there orders only leave the US every 3 or 4 weeks, and they say they dont take money from your account until the shipment leaves the US

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=109933936

you wont get much help here for the above reasons

DELIVERY SCHEDULE
    All orders are shipped from Brownells USA, we currently ship every 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

They are apprently doing [as I figured they would]either bi or single monthly shipments of orders to Ireland and/or the EU franchises. Sort of makes sense.Just wish we could get the US website online here in Europe,so we can then take the parts numbers and order thru the revelant EU franchise sites.:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

garv123 wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=109933936

you wont get much help here for the above reasons
    Unfortunately so.

We hate doing it and it goes against the ideals of the forum (to help each other out) but this is a legal issue and as said in the link completely out of our hands.

Thread closed.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement