Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards PES League - Season 6 Fixtures and Results

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Stoke 0 - 1 Leeds

Very open game for the result here, Osh ground out the win, there was a few chances near the end thou including a mad goal line scramble from a corner

Gg Osh

Stoke 3-2 Villa

This was a mad game, vokes put Stoke ahead early on with a good counter attacking move finished off with a header, before villa equalized with Abraham neatly finishing from close range, teams went in 1-1 at half time all even in regards passes possession and shots.

Villa then went ahead after catching my defense asleep on the 2nd ball in from a corner lovely finish again. Villa then another 2 chances to kill it off bearing down on the keeper bit didn't finish.

Stoke equalized in the late 70s through afobe pouncing on a poor defensive pass, up steps clucas at the death then to tuck away an Afobe shot that rattled the bar.

Feel lucky to have won that game, Kenneth could have easily finished me off before then, a draw felt a more fair result, but I'm usually on the end of these so I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Leeds 3-3 Aston Villa

Cracking match this, could have gone either way. Villa took the lead on 12 mins through Abraham with a clear run on goal and rounding the keeper. Roofe equalised for me and then Bamford got two inside 3 mins to set me up nicely. Unfortunately Adomah pulled one back nearing the break. And Villa then had a great chance to level it before half time but 3-2 it remained.

Second half saw only the one goal, from Abraham again. But a good number of chances for both sides, and I'm just surprised there weren't more goals. Draw probably the fairest result in the end.

Good game Kenneth

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Forest 2 - 2 West Brom

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Beastermc 2.0

Wednesday 3-3 Forest

Cracker of a game that 0-0 after 30 odd mins but 2-2 at half time! Hooper put Wednesday ahead, Forest quickly turned the game on its head to lead 2-1 only to see the game level again as Reach finished well.

Forest piled on the pressure second half and had some good chances go to waste as Wednesday looked the hit on the counter. 70 mins Hooper finished nicely after a breakaway and Wednesday tried to cling on to the 3-2 lead.

They could do nothing however about the Forest's third goal, as that man Pele produced a stunning left footed volley on the run in off the underside of the bar. The great man himself would have been more than proud with that strike. Great game Meath!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Norwich 3 - 5 Swansea

Great game with some fantastic attacking play and super goals from both teams. A hat trick from Pukki couldn’t help Norwich win

Great game gifted

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 7 Derby

Game was closer than the score suggests Derby raced into a 3-0 lead. Sheffield would grab two back to stun the home team just before half time. Straight from tip off a comical mistake from a Sheffield cb would lead to waghorn scoring to make it 4-2, cue all out attack from Stephen. Derby would score some late goals to secure victory

Game was closer than the score suggests Derby raced into a 3-0 lead. Sheffield would grab two back to stun the home team just before half time. Straight from tip off a comical mistake from a Sheffield cb would lead to waghorn scoring to make it 4-2, cue all out attack from Stephen. Derby would score some late goals to secure victory
    Good game Stephen

Good game Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

West Brom 2-1 Leeds

One of the tightest games I've ever had. Draw would have been fair but a Gayle header 10 minutes from time ended up the winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Leeds 1-2 Brentford

Game was not closer than the scoreline suggests. Deserved win, first half Brentford were well on top but scoreline was 0-0. I came into it a bit more in second half but didn't do enough to get anything from the game. Brentford went 2-0 up in second half, I pulled one back near the death.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Brentford 6 - 6 Derby

Ye got a rundown in the chat thing - but this was nuts.

Genuinely ten garbage goals in it from stuff that could only happen in PES.

Delighted with the draw all the same since I had 10 men for 30 mins and helps in my fight for Top 4

Norwich 3 - 4 West Brom

Some clinical finishing from West Brom made it 3-0 at HT. Norwich did have some misfortune with a shot hitting underside of the bar and the outside of the post.

In the 2nd half Norwich tried to make a come back and reduced the gap to 2 with a goal from Pukki. A quick fire response made it 4-1 to the baggies before pukki got a coule of nice goals for his hat trick and set up a thrilling finish.

No more goals and west brom got the deserved win

Good game Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

West Brom 2-7 Swansea

Different class.

Norwich 0 - 8 Preston

A 1 sided drubbing in this, not much to say from my POV.

I'm done with PES for the next league. Its not enjoyable getting hammered in 80% of the games.

Well done to all colemainser for organising things and who knows I may come back sometime.

Good luck to all

Derby 3-0 West Brom

Was a good game this. Case of me taking my chances and Dan not, I was helped with my strikers being on top form.

Derby 4-2 Stoke

Great game this, was the marriot show. Think he scored all 4. Diouf got two for jippo who was a constant threat throughout.

Derby 3-0 Norwich

Closer than the scoreline says with nslattery missing some sitters. I tagged on a goal in injury time aswell.

Good games lads

Derby 2-1 Swansea (Reggie)

Great game this, first half was very close and there wasn't much chances for either side. Reggie scored a well worked goal to take the lead and would hold onto it till the around the 85th minute when Derby went all out attack and snatched two goals. Swansea missed a few chances at 1-0. Draw would have been fair

Great game man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Boards League Gameweek 7 Fixtures

IMG-20190528-172545.jpg
    IMG-20190528-172702.jpg

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

Preston 0-1 Aston Villa

Very scrappy game. Abraham missed a sitter first half which was the only chance of the half really. Second half had more chances and after Maguire rocketed a shot out of the stadium from 5 yards after the ball broke unexpectedly to him, Abraham would score a goal in the dying minutes to break Preston hearts and dent their hopes of top 4.

Fair play Kenneth

Meant too to post this last night.

Norwich 1 - 6 or 7 Notts Forest

I lost track at the end of the game with score so maybe Meathi can verify correct score.

I missed a few chances but in 2nd half it was all one way.

Gg meathi

• Advertisement

Preston 1-3 Swansea

A night of horrible finishing for Preston and worse luck, Preston couldn't get anything going in this game with Swansea coming out comfortable winners in the end

Good game reggie

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Swansea 3 Preston 5

Good game this andColeman back to his best, tore me apart at the back.

Stoke 2 - 3 Sheffield

Poor enough game, Stephen dominated the shots count, 2 cracking strikes for stoke wasnt good enough, Gary Hooper putting a motm performance to win it for Stephen.
    Gg

Derby 3-2 Preston

Stole this one with 2 late goals. Coleman missed a few sitters throughout. Great game !

Derby 3-0 Aston Villa.

Game of two halves this one. Derby raced into a three nil lead. Villa missed a good chance before half time. Second half was all Villa but they couldn't get the goal to get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Beastermc 2.0

Sheffield Wednesday 7-5 Swansea

Wednesday raced into an early 2-0 lead in this game only to see it instantly halved. Half time saw the score 2-1 but Swansea piled on the pressure in the second half and got the equaliser for 2-2 with around 60 mins gone. It was at this point that we got disconnected but agreed to replay again until half time.

Swansea went 3-2 up inside 2 mins of the new game, but it was quickly 4-3 Wednesday before 8 mins had past through two goals from big João. He would then set up Onomah for one and grab another himself for a 6-3 lead after 20mins. Back came Swansea with Mcburnie and Osoro either side of Joao's fourth goal to see the half end with a total score of 7-5. Mad game Reggie great stuff!

Norwich 2 - 2 Stoke

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Villa 1 - 0 Norwich
    Close game early goal from villa would prove to be enough
    Good game Slattery

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Swansea 2 Leeds kingosh 4

I scored first but couldn't keep the ball my strikers are ****e and in fairness this could have finished 5 9, but osh always deserved the win. Good game osh

Brentford 6-5 Norwich

Fun game

• Advertisement

Brentford 2-3 Sheffield Wednesday

Good game!

Advertisement