Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PUBG vs Apex legends - which game is more EZ

• 25-05-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭

Settle a friendly debate :D

Which battle royale game is more EZ?

PUBG or Apex Legends?

* To clarify, I mean EZ as in EZ to win and boss the game lol

Which Battle Royale game is more EZ? 14 votes

PUBG is more EZ
    85% 12 votes
    Apex Legends is more EZ
    14% 2 votes

Comments

Settle a friendly debate :D

Which battle royale game is more EZ?

PUBG or Apex Legends?

What does EZ mean?... easy to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

What does EZ mean?... easy to play?

EZ to boss and win

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Murseyless

Pubg is certainly less "EZ" because of its poor performance. Apex has alot more skirmishes in my experience and that makes it less EZ than pubg.

Six a dozen of one half a dozen of the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Bring back Quake.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

Pugb is easier skill wise but harder function making it harder to win, Apex is harder skill wise but because it's so polished in performance it's easier to win

Pubg easier to hide or just drive around also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

In my experience of hating both, pubg was harder. I have friends with decent hours who still haven't won a solo chicken, everyone and their granny has won games of apex

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Apex is only 60 players as opposed to 100, so games are quicker, you also move a lot faster in Apex so you cant really get circle ****ed, so less RNG with Apex.

I would say if you are in anyway a decent player you will see more wins in Apex than you would PUBG.

If you are a fairly bad player, you might see more wins in PUBG with getting lucky circles/positions, its also easier to evade firefights in PUBG than it is in Apex..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Hard to win a game of apex without killing anyone, not that hard in PUBG.

Far more RNG in pubg, hence is harder.

Far easier to escape a fight in Apex if its going to ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

Far more RNG in pubg, hence is harder.

Far easier to escape a fight in Apex if its going to ****.

Is it harder because you die to a circle or can't find a vehicle or hit a tiny bump in a road and do dmg to yourself that's not hard

• Advertisement

xPixelx wrote: »
    Is it harder because you die to a circle or can't find a vehicle or hit a tiny bump in a road and do dmg to yourself that's not hard

Huh?

I'd often die in pubg because I didn't see the person and I'm dead before I can react. I feel like when I die in pubg, it's bad luck a lot of the time.

When I die in apex, its because I messed up and was out played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hands down I would say Apex is easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

I have won 11 games of Apex with getting kills therefore it must be easier as I am awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Apex is easier imo, but the biggest gripe I have with pubg on console, is that 90% of the time, I'm not sure if my death was caused by the shocking performance of the software or my own potato aim. I'd still put pubg as the more enjoyable experience overall though, no other battle royale I've played has come close to generating the same level of tension. Blackout was close, but Black Ops 4 looks like an explosion in a crayola factory now and I cant stomach it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,331 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Apex is a simplified, easier game of the battle royale genre.

PUBG way more frustrating IMO.

Advertisement