Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fiocchi FBlack.

Options
  • 24-05-2019 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Tryied a slab of Fiocchi FBlack 28g 7.5 last weekend and found them excellent,they really dusted the clays compared to the Eley Blues i normally use.
    What are you guys paying per 1000 fblack's in yere local gun shops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Steel rain wrote: »
    Tryied a slab of Fiocchi FBlack 28g 7.5 last weekend and found them excellent,they really dusted the clays compared to the Eley Blues i normally use.
    What are you guys paying per 1000 fblack's in yere local gun shops?

The spread on them is a bit tighter than other cartridges. Tighter chokes will do the same if you are on a budget.

Last slab of f blacks I got was €62

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Steel rain

The spread on them is a bit tighter than other cartridges. Tighter chokes will do the same if you are on a budget.

Last slab of f blacks I got was €62

I'm using a Miroku mk-38 trap gun with fixed 3/4 and full choke,no chippy breaks with these shells.i paid €65 for the slab in my local dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I'm shooting F3 piston 8.5 which equates to UK 8. Now there dust makers. €65 per slab. 7.5 is closer to size 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

65 out of lakelands. I believe they are the importer. Anything below that and your doing really well

Bought another slab of the Fblack's today for a DTL shoot tomorrow in Bishop's Mountain, think I'll stick with these for comps.
    What you guys think of Fiocchi TT ONES 28g 7.5? A bit cheaper on the pocket for practice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Steel rain wrote: »
    Bought another slab of the Fblack's today for a DTL shoot tomorrow in Bishop's Mountain, think I'll stick with these for comps.
    What you guys think of Fiocchi TT ONES 28g 7.5? A bit cheaper on the pocket for practice.

I like the f blacks but I had alot of problems with hard primers in the TT ones. In that price bracket I'd prefer eley Olympics for €55

I like the f blacks but I had alot of problems with hard primers in the TT ones. In that price bracket I'd prefer eley Olympics for €55

Have to admit I've never had any hard primer problems with the Eley Blues i normally use, think I'll give the TT one's a skip for practice so. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i like the Fblacks, think they are less thumpy than others, yeah 65 a slab in lakelands for me too.

Advertisement