Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you buy the dips?

• 16-05-2019 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

While I've held my meager share of a couple of coins, I couldn't bring myself to buy the dips. Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and there was always a chance there wouldn't be a bounceback.

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Usually I don’t have spare money when it’s a good time to buy. But I did think at 3k it had bottomed out and put a few hundred in again.

I just don’t have much spare cash with 2 small kids wanting to eat every day. :)

As always I’m sickened I didn’t raid the savings and buy a full bitcoin at 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Bought more ETH and some other things.

Timing the bounce back is near impossible, but why wouldn't it bounce back eventually? Cosy hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,674 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I really wanted to buy a sh1tload of ETH when it went to near $80 a few months ago. But I had promised myself no more FIAT into crypto and I didn't want to sell another coin that I'm invested in. So no, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭crushproof

Chucked in a small amount when it hit $4k in March and again towards the end of the month. Normally it crashes every time I put in so surprised by the recent surge!
    Likewise would love to put in more but circumstances won't allow, the other half would lose their mind!!

Advertisement