Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blue Wave v Yellow Wave Women's Minimarathon

Options
  • 16-05-2019 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

What are the qualifying times for blue wave? We walked it in a very respectable time in 2018 but I just realised tonight we have been demoted(?) / put into Yellow Wave 5 - it'll take us as long to get out of the starting area as it took us to walk the whole route last year!

Is there any way of being upgraded? What are the time requirements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

What are the qualifying times for blue wave? We walked it in a very respectable time in 2018 but I just realised tonight we have been demoted(?) / put into Yellow Wave 5 - it'll take us as long to get out of the starting area as it took us to walk the whole route last year!

Did you try to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭KSU

Relevant info highlighted below from site
    Only women who expect to finish the 10km distance in 75mins or under will require a qualifying time:

If you have completed the race in 2018 or 2017, you will automatically be verified if your Expected Finish Time is the same as 2018 or 2017, and your name and date of birth match your previous result
    A Parkrun time of 30mins or under will allow you to qualify for the 61 - 75 min wave.
    Results from a chipped 10k race in the last two years are required for the under 60 min wave.
    Please ensure the name, date and your details are clearly visible when submitting race details.
    We cannot accept times from Garmin, Strava, Runkeeper or other tracking devices.
    If you need to submit a qualification time, please go to www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie and click on Manage My Booking at the bottom of the page. In Manage my Booking you will see options for submitting a qualification time. Or email your verification time to times@womensminimarathon.ie All times must be submitted by 3rd May 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

you time will start from when you pass the start line, dont worry about it

Advertisement