Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detective Pikachu

• 01-02-2016 10:50am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So this was announced a little while ago, I'm rather interested in how it'll work. I've also seen a petition floating around to have Danny DeVito voice the English version of Pikachu, which as a fan of Always Sunny I'm supportive of :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bit more news on the game, coming to 3DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MatthewCurtis

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]LOL, the sweetest detective)[/font]

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Has anyone heard anything about the Detective Pikachu promotional trading cards? They should be available in Ireland, but I'm guessing they haven't been released yet since I haven't seen any news other than the initial announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just seeen a few of the trailers. Must admit they’ve made me excited to see the movie. Obviously I’ve got a soft spot for Pikachu, but the animation of all the other Pokémon looks great also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I saw this, I enjoyed it overall, just felt the story got a bit weird in the final third.

I wish we saw some more pokemon/moves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Saw it also this morning. It was fine overall, and I was glad that Ryan Reynolds wasn’t too “Deadpool”. It did feel a bit too formulaic at times.

However, I especially loved the little twist at the end. You’ll see what I mean if you go.

Advertisement