Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Flow rates

• 10-05-2019 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I have a MB Sprinter.. I have an e flow tag account, works fine. I got my statement today and noted the rate, 4.30 inc vat. I thought i saw a sign somewhere quoting 4.20, so i rang e flow. The agent informed me that the rate was 4.30, and i was obviously reading the website incorrectly. I insisted i wasnt, but he wouldnt budge.
    I was just wondering has anyone else noticed this sort of thing with them? I know its only 10c, but i had something similar in the car on the M1. If you go to the automatic baskets, and youuse 10c coins in the amount you are depositing, it often doesnt register, and demands another coin. If it happens often enough, who bothers querying over 10c, but it would add up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

I have a MB Sprinter.. I have an e flow tag account, works fine. I got my statement today and noted the rate, 4.30 inc vat. I thought i saw a sign somewhere quoting 4.20, so i rang e flow. The agent informed me that the rate was 4.30, and i was obviously reading the website incorrectly. I insisted i wasnt, but he wouldnt budge.
    I was just wondering has anyone else noticed this sort of thing with them? I know its only 10c, but i had something similar in the car on the M1. If you go to the automatic baskets, and youuse 10c coins in the amount you are depositing, it often doesnt register, and demands another coin. If it happens often enough, who bothers querying over 10c, but it would add up

Did you go and check their website for the correct price as you are so sure It’s €4.20?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Username checks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

how.gareth wrote: »
    Did you go and check their website for the correct price as you are so sure It’s €4.20?
    Yes i did, but the Eflow man seemed to imply i was reading it incorrectly

Advertisement