Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anti SuperHero Thread

• 27-04-2019 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

After all the hype about Endgame I thought I'd watch Infinity War to maybe build up to it and get a jist of what was going on.

The second the talking hamster/racoon whatever he is appeared I was gone.

Then I remembered him from Guardians of the galaxy that I turned off the moment he became a character.

I fast forwarded through Infinity. How Tom Hiddleston kept a straight face with those lines..... The nonstop CGI gave me eye pain.

Awful stuff.

I love my heroes. Superman and Batman. I just think they have so convoluted all the genre with mixing and matching its becoming incomprehensible. To me anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Heath Ledger may well be the best Joker but Michael Keaton was the best Batman. Tim Burton nailed it with that movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Heckler wrote: »
    After all the hype about Endgame I thought I'd watch Infinity War to maybe build up to it and get a jist of what was going on.

The second the talking hamster/racoon whatever he is appeared I was gone.

Then I remembered him from Guardians of the galaxy that I turned off the moment he became a character.

I fast forwarded through Infinity. How Tom Hiddleston kept a straight face with those lines..... The nonstop CGI gave me eye pain.

Awful stuff.

I love my heroes. Superman and Batman. I just think they have so convoluted all the genre with mixing and matching its becoming incomprehensible. To me anyway.

That's good........

That's good........

Thanks for your critique of my critique. **** and all as it was.

Thanks for your critique of my critique. **** and all as it was.

Hmmm........as I suspected......your a moron

Hmmm........as I suspected......your a moron

Hmm. Coming from someone who has trouble with your and you're...Enjoy back to school next week. Pay more attention in english class maybe.

• Advertisement

Hmm. Coming from someone who has trouble with your and you're...Enjoy back to school next week. Pay more attention in english class maybe.

Ah well done, your mum must be proud to have such a c*nt as an offspring. Troll somewhere else dickwad.

OK I'll troll somewhere else then. Sorry for upsetting you. Whats a dickwad ? And before you say I am !! Whats a dickwad ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement