Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driving Instructor Waterford

• 17-04-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

No affiliation to him, Niall from A Class Motoring School. Two of my family members had lessons with him & found him excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Fishy1 wrote: »
    No affiliation to him, Niall from A Class Motoring School. Two of my family members had lessons with him & found him excellent.

I second that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Anne Vereker - Harmony Driving School
    She taught me and I passed first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Maurice Cummins ABC Driving School, would not go past him he is amazing and such a lovely man.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I'd imagine 'creep and peep' is long retired?

• Advertisement

Anne also taught me and I passed first time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I'd imagine 'creep and peep' is long retired?

That sounds familiar alright, Tony Barden?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Rubberlegs wrote:
    That sounds familiar alright, Tony Barden?

Ah no, Billy Welsh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

+1 for Anne. I also passed first time and this was after only 10 lessons from her, and I had never set foot inside a car in my life. Excellent and experienced instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

+1 for Anne. I also passed first time and this was after only 10 lessons from her, and I had never set foot inside a car in my life. Excellent and experienced instructor.

+1 for Anne too! I passed first time. :-)

Good luck op whoever you get lessons with but you won't go far wrong with Anne!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

poppies2 wrote: »
    Maurice Cummins ABC Driving School, would not go past him he is amazing and such a lovely man.

Yeah i agree. I used Maurice and he was really nice. I had one lesson off him and he told me not to bother with anymore as he felt id pass no problem. Pretty sound of him to do that as he could of told me the opposite just so he could make more money off me. Passed my test first time.

The bother also used him and mentioned how much he was put at ease by him. Also passed his test first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Fishy1 wrote: »

My sons passed with Niall, I think he's now one of the driving examiners.

Advertisement