Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Watermelon juice - where to buy!

• 19-04-2019 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

With all this nice weather we are promised I am planning ahead for summer bbq’s. Anyone know where I could get my hands on watermelon juice? I know that I could make it fresh but my blender isn’t up to the job I think. I also know Holland and Barrett sell it online but not keen on that option. Anyone know where I can get some in store in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,374 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Why not just ring your nearest Holland & Barrett and ask?

Advertisement