Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda Recruitment April Intake (2019)

1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Catepillar1994

Those anyone know where the reg number is? On the bank form

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Red59

Those anyone know where the reg number is? On the bank form

That’s to be left blank

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

Do you think they will send out a few last minute offers this week for Monday 15th Induction?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    Do you think they will send out a few last minute offers this week for Monday 15th Induction?

That’d be fun.. must be loads of people waiting on sign off now too?

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »
    That’d be fun.. must be loads of people waiting on sign off now too?

I'd imagine there is a few alright. I'm from 2017 campaign and on ''Awaiting Sign Off''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Sleahy18

Anyone add me to this WhatsApp group of its still going. Just got offer to start for the 15th. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39 minionpower

Sleahy18 wrote: »
    Anyone add me to this WhatsApp group of its still going. Just got offer to start for the 15th. Thanks

Congrats.. what year you from?? Did you only get the offer today

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sleahy18

Congrats.. what year you from?? Did you only get the offer today

From 2018, ya just got offer today and still had vetting outstanding just last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 minionpower

Sleahy18 wrote: »
    From 2018, ya just got offer today and still had vetting outstanding just last week.

I’m from 2017 and all my vetting was back over 6 weeks ago and waiting for sign off..

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LocalIrishLad8

Is there a WhatsApp group going for people starting next week for induction on the 15th??

• Advertisement

That’s April full now lads, fingers crossed to see yee in July!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »
    That’s April full now lads, fingers crossed to see yee in July!

Told by HRM?

FIVE.0 wrote: »
    Told by HRM?

Not personally but it’s straight from HRM yeah

Set up a July Intake if helps for us all to gather our thoughts :) and look on the bright side that hopefully it won't be too long until we get the email offer

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=109937260#post109937260

• Registered Users Posts: 1 psheridan95

Anyone starting on 23rd April not have a p45? Was onto the tax office and old job and they don’t issue p45s anymore but Garda College insisting we have to have one

• Registered Users Posts: 17 171268

Anyone starting on 23rd April not have a p45? Was onto the tax office and old job and they don’t issue p45s anymore but Garda College insisting we have to have one

No they don’t exist, they’ll realise this when no one shows up with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Edit

You'll enter details they give to you on your own Revenue account online and that will change your tax credits over.

Purpose of the P45 for the College is to prove you've ceased your employment really, get a letter from your employer if possible to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Combo country

Hi All
    New to this boards page just looking for information on the garda recruitment trying to download the pdf but keeps saying please wait have uses different laptops and keep getting the same results. Have uses Google chrome and Internet explorer but to no achievement of it work.

Any help is greatly appreciated combo country 👍

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

Hi All
    New to this boards page just looking for information on the garda recruitment trying to download the pdf but keeps saying please wait have uses different laptops and keep getting the same results. Have uses Google chrome and Internet explorer but to no achievement of it work.

Any help is greatly appreciated combo country 👍

If you are on about the initial application, you can't view it on google chrome, etc. Has to be viewed in adobe as far as I'm aware.

Advertisement