Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leap card capping does it include the 747 bus?

• 15-04-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if the €7 daily cap includes the 747 airport bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

jjbrien wrote: »

Doubt it, they are outside of the usual price list as far a I know

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

Adult €7.00 single, €12.00 return

Child €3.00 single, €5.00 return

Department of Social Protection Free Travel Passes are not vaild on the 747 service.

Please note that Airlink return tickets are valid for 3 months from date of purchase if bought on line or when first validated with a prepaid ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,239 ✭✭✭✭Victor

jjbrien wrote: »

https://about.leapcard.ie/fare-capping
    Please note: Capping applies to Dublin City Bus scheduled services including Xpresso. It excludes Airlink, Nitelink and Tours.

If you have a Leap Visitor Card, the 747 is included. https://about.leapcard.ie/leap-visitor-card

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Pssssst. The 16 is included and only costs like €2.80. Little slower but if you're off peak its grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

ED E wrote: »
    Pssssst. The 16 is included and only costs like €2.80. Little slower but if you're off peak its grand.

Or the 41 which is quicker from what I believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Qrt

It used to be max 2.50 reduction if you hit the cap, or only 2.50 goes towards the cap. Something like that. There’s definitely something to do with the cap!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Victor wrote: »

Has the partial cap contribution for Nitelink been removed?

If you'd capped out it took 2.50 off the fare from memory. Can't find anything online about it at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

L1011 wrote: »
    Has the partial cap contribution for Nitelink been removed?

If you'd capped out it took 2.50 off the fare from memory. Can't find anything online about it at all.

I recall seeing that happen. But it's been so long since I got a nitelink, I don't know if it still does that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Thanks all I think ill take the 41 or 16 flight gets in at 2:30pm so long as im in town by 4pm im grand

Advertisement