Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek/Blank Gameweek Planning - FPL 2018/2019

1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

km79 wrote: »
    And now I have changed my mind again LOL
    It is very hard resist the lure of a DGW packed with doublers

It is until I realise my doublers will be two Brighton and two Southampton!

I'm really, really considering TC35, BB36.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Benimar wrote: »
    It is until I realise my doublers will be two Brighton and two Southampton!

I'm really, really considering TC35, BB36.

But who will you TC?
    Basically I have to decide today my plan for the next 2 weeks
    If i am gonna BB next week then i need to take a -4 mane to son this week followed by a -8 next week. So that is 12 points down already.......TC is then either Salah 36 or Jiminez 37

If I do not take a hit this week I will not be able to BB next week more than likely but most of squad have a decet fixture bar McNeil . But I would money ITB to bring in Jota . But who would I TC.......honestly it would probably be Jiminez.........
    I would also be stuck with the likes of Brooks , Perreira and wilson for rest of season which is part of the attraction of taking the hits and bench boosting next week. I would have enough money ITB to upgarde Wilson to Firmino 36 as well
    Tough call and not much time to make it

The thing that is really holding me back is worries over Son's game time and whether he will even outscore Mane by 4 over next 2 weeks.....

TC35 could be Aguero, Sterling, Son, Jimenez or Lacazette. Even Deeney could be an option.

TC35 could be Aguero, Sterling, Son, Jimenez or Lacazette. Even Deeney could be an option.

Only own aguero. Will prob own Jiminez. That will be it if I do not get Son this week. And there is no way i would TC him anyway!!!

km79 wrote: »
    Only own aguero. Will prob own Jiminez. That will be it if I do not get Son this week. And there is no way i would TC him anyway!!!

If they go out of the CL I think he would be a great shout to be honest.

• Advertisement

Just seen pochs comments about resting and rotating
    I’ll keep Mané this week
    Can always take the -12 in one week if I feel it’s worth it !
    But I doubt I will
    TC in a DGW is sensible
    Bb is fools gold

And I have a funny feeling by holding some of the sgw players being sold en masse by wildcarders I may get rewarded

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

TC Jimmi is interesting now. I'm guessing he has only been rested this season before FA Cup or big matches? Can't see him being rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

What are people's plans for the TC?

Is Robbo Vs Huddersfield too boring? It's my current pick

naughtb4 wrote: »

Aguero, Son or Jiminez next week for me at the moment.

I’d normally say never captain a defender, but my current week captain is Duffy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Stronly considering a hold till GW38.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Aguero, Son or Jiminez next week for me at the moment.

I’d normally say never captain a defender, but my current week captain is Duffy :p

I would normally agree but Robertson has outscored all forwards this year and it's as close to a definite 6 as you can get.

On the Duffy train myself!

I would normally agree but Robertson has outscored all forwards this year and it's as close to a definite 6 as you can get.

On the Duffy train myself!

If i knew my TC was only going to get 6 I would not pick him
    No way I will be considering Robbo
    Salahin 36 or Jiminez in 37 if you are not playing it next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Resurrecting this thread as ....

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool-and-tottenham-set-to-be-handed-champions-league-boost-as-premier-league-looks-to-rearrange-fixtures-38033677.html

Potential DGW for both Liverpool and Spurs. Handy fixtures for Liverpool and pushing for the title. A big consideration for anyone currently on a TC for this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

GetWithIt wrote: »

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool-and-tottenham-set-to-be-handed-champions-league-boost-as-premier-league-looks-to-rearrange-fixtures-38033677.html

Potential DGW for both Liverpool and Spurs. Handy fixtures for Liverpool and pushing for the title. A big consideration for anyone currently on a TC for this GW.

Where would they fit these games in? Only midweek free before end of the season is this midweek otherwise they would be played after the season finishes on the 14/15?

GetWithIt wrote: »

The games will just be moved to the Saturday and Sunday respectively. There is literally nowhere else to put them. There won’t be another DGW.

Edit: Liverpool will be moved to Saturday, Spurs to Sunday and City to Monday I reckon.

Advertisement