Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

My favourite setup of 2018 and 2019.....so far :)

https://imgur.com/a/JmXDk2j

Very nice and thanks for the above review. I was hoping you'd say it was a terrible mod tho'!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Very nice and thanks for the above review. I was hoping you'd say it was a terrible mod tho'!!!

:) Day 2, haven't put it down, still as buttery smooth as yesterday. Faultless I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Think I'm gonna go with the SL, but that Vsticking is fierce tempting too. Quite the looker.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

:) Day 2, haven't put it down, still as buttery smooth as yesterday. Faultless I have to say.

Keeping my eye out for the carbon black one on sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Nice one. I spotted that but will hold off till they are back. When do the chinese holidays end?

Nice one. I spotted that but will hold off till they are back. When do the chinese holidays end?

I think it's still going next week as well,they certainly know how to party. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LifeOfBwian

Sigelei Kaos Spectwum 230W TC

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

For anyone interested in this, it's back down to 44 on Cigabuy

32183202997_ec5fcf5edf.jpg

• Advertisement

It's all about the squonk at the mo. Received the Topside today. Had built up a load of loyalty points on one of the sites I use so it cost me about 10 quid. Had put off buying one before as I thought it would be uncomfortable to use but safe to say I'm pleasantly surprised. The top fill is absolutely fantastic to use (granted I've only filled it twice). Went for the single 21700 over the dual battery version as the power I tend to vape at a single 21700 is more then enough to get me through the day. Loving it so far and combined the the worlds most unleakable RDA on top I can see this getting a lot of use.

46453558744_f0039ce721.jpg

Vsticking VK530, IGO L rda, diy 18mg peach juice. Some days you just need a big hit :)

https://imgur.com/a/ipP9l8i

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I've been using two Revetch GTS230s since the start of the year, every thing else is gathering dust, bar the DRAG which I use, occasionally.
    Both Revtechs have the fabulous Freemax M Pro on them, one with the Triple coil, the other with the quad.

Now that I know how to break in the coils, and to always try and keeps them topped up to the halfway mark, I am getting a lot of puffs out of them both, but the quad seems to last nearly a 25% more than the triple.

Savage yokes tbh.

I'm also down to 1.3 nic too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Pic added!

On the DRAG is the Fireluke M, and now that Freemax have released the Twister with the Fireluke 2, the new X2, X3 etc coils are compatible, so I'll be giving them a lash at some stage. Vaping with Vic reckons they're the bomb. :o

2lxjqcg.jpg

(slight colour mis-match, forgive me :) )

I haven't a rashers how to post mages.

Anyway Kennedy vindicator and 2 post. Machining on it is top class

https://imgur.com/a/eRRe9zN

conjon wrote: »

Very nice setup.
    NBSrjou.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

conjon wrote: »

Very nice setup.
    NBSrjou.jpg
    Tasty

Very nice setup.
    NBSrjou.jpg

Thanks for doing the pic Irish, much appreciated!

Anytime mate.

You need to use a direct link as an image. So in your case all you need to do is right click on the image in your link and select View Image, now copy the address bar and paste it into your boards post via the picture icon.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

A black SXK DNA60 Billet Box which I bought from provapes. Absolutely love it. Top build quality. Lovely fire button and with the DNA chip, perfect firing every time. A bit pricey but certainly worth it if your a MTL vaper and like the form factor.

• Advertisement

Lil beauty.

20190307-214619.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Lil beauty.

20190307-214619.jpg
    Now that is neat

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Yelnahs

Took a bit of a punt and paid €60 on Ali Express, 2 weeks later they arrive and they are perfect.

Vaporesso Luxe, Freemax mesh pro and 3 triple coils

I seriously need to stop buying stuff.
    20190312-133733.jpg

SQuape R on MX in TC mode, fantastic setup.

https://i.imgur.com/SEmmNxv.jpg

I seriously need to stop buying stuff.
    20190312-133733.jpg

Can you take a pic of your cab? Bit of a retro gamer myself.

Sure man.

29388477-1111455255679660-675616308624097280-n.jpg

29511155-1112033338955185-4191150755270361088-n.jpg

Very nice man. I've just got a Raspberry running retropi with a half decent arcade stick that I fire up every now and then.

Wow, this this is pretty cool. Great threads and machining. Hits instantly and hard. It is smaller than I thought it would be which is a bonus. You are not going to get any smaller in a protected 21700 tube, 80mm. In 18650 mode it is 75mm tall.

I was actually going to buy the authentic because of the on/off feature, but I am happy to reveal that the clone also has the 3x on/off feature.

Whelp I'm off to buy more of these bad guys.

20190410-131251.jpg

• Advertisement

I was actually going to buy the authentic because of the on/off feature, but I am happy to reveal that the clone also has the 3x on/off feature.

That looks interesting Irish,did you purchase off Fastech?

Advertisement