Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waterford Tourism

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Joe Daly wrote: »
    Its a pity Rosslare port the facilaties are so run down you would think with Brexit coming its going to be the gateway to Europe that things would be improved nothing working lifts stairs etc the last time I used it.

Was in Rosslare last year and it's a time warp. It's incredible Irish Rail are still allowed run this. It should be a real company with vision and initiative not this pathetic dinosaur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

914 wrote: »
    Just passed doyle street today and work has begun on the houses there.

I noted last weekend that one house at the Barrack Street end of Doyle Street has been totally demolished! What does this say in regard to the rest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

An amendment to the above!

Six or seven houses have been completely demolished!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marrial1809

Hey there,

I headed to California last month and now planning to go to Dublin in June. So, can anyone suggest me some advice or tips to traveling Dublin. I have visited the website, and read Masterplan 2040 that's fine but nothing much helped me for the trip.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Hey there,

I headed to California last month and now planning to go to Dublin in June. So, can anyone suggest me some advice or tips to traveling Dublin. I have visited the website, and read Masterplan 2040 that's fine but nothing much helped me for the trip.
    Thanks!

Jaysus ya got no bites yet

• Advertisement
Advertisement