Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deer Leases 2019/2020 Season

• 30-03-2019 1:25pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Every year we have more and more people advertising leases. As the for sale section rules demand pictures, prices, and specifics we realise that leases cannot meet all these requirements. As such we are sticking this thread for the purpose of lease advertisements only.

To advertise a lease:

It will need to follow most of the for sale section rules with the exception that no pictures are mandatory as taking pictures of a lease may not be possible. The criteria to advertise your lease(s) are:
    • Location of the lease. County and/or area.
    • Amount of people on it. If it's shared, etc.
    • Times it's available/days you can shoot on it. In case any restrictions apply.
    • The price of the lease. This is a must. There will be no "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" here. If you are not comfortable discussing a price then we cannot help you. A price must be given. Bartering over the price can take place via PM.

All deals will be between the leasee and the leaser. Boards.ie only provides the platform for people to make contact with each other.

Lastly anyone interested should quote the lease they are interested in as there will only be this one thread for it. So it may contain more than one offer of a lease and as such we need to make sure people know that you are interested in their lease over another. So be specific in your queries.

To seek a lease:

Give as many details as possible. Responses so far have been somewhat vague. Ideally, but not limited to, you should include:
    1. Budget
    2. Precise location (or at least narrow down an area)
    3. Alternative areas if the one you want is not available

Also when posting please include a title to your post declaring whether you are selling or seeking a lease. This should be done by:
    • Selling - Mark the post as "For Sale"
    • Seeking - Mark the post as "Wanted"
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Padraig J

Hi guys, I'm looking for a lease or share in a lease, was looking to spend sub 400 but would consider better money for better lease.
    In laois, so any surrounding area would be good, tipp, Kilkenny etc.
    Please get in touch. Cash waiting..... I

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Wdhunter98

Looking for a private lease for sika or red deer. (Gold dust I know) Willing to swap a place in a large (private) lease with good quality fallow. Pm what you have thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭sikastag

Looking for a place on lease in Louth/Meath/Monaghan area. Serious and experienced hunter. Have all the necessary certs and insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Themole1990

Hi all looking for a lease preferably wicklow but to be honest will travel anywhere between Kerry to Dublin ..don't mind any deer species have all the nessecery certificates living in kilkenny will pay between 6-800 as long as there's a few animails on the ground thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tosie89

Looking for place on a lease in Wicklow or Slieve Blooms.
    Have HCAP and insurance
    Budget €1000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

hi everyone i have 2 places on a red deer lease near letterfrack galway..
    its 274 hectares in size and made up of forest and open hill..
    6 guns in the leases
    700 euro per gun
    Hcap or equivalent a must and insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whacky243

daithi55 wrote: »
    6 guns in the leases
    700 euro per gun

What the cull number on it

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whacky243

daithi55 wrote: »
    6 guns in the leases
    700 euro per gun

What the cull number on it

• Registered Users Posts: 24 RaySla

Im looking for a spot around tipp or limerick if there is anything available cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭corelokttikka

Interested in spot on lease for sika deer hunting in either Wicklow or Kerry and surrounding areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

one place available on a sika lease near kenmare kerry
    464 hectares of forestry with areas of clear fell..
    hcap or equivalent and insurance required
    6 guns total
    cull of ten female 5 male
    400 per year
    serious inquiries only

All places filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 308win

Hi All, looking for a spot on a lease in the Wicklow area for the coming season. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

Fallow lease Roscommon area , 800 acres 500 a man 6 places available , fallow , cull of 20

All places filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mountainy Jack

Spots available on a lease in Wicklow. Forestry and some hill included also. 600 ha or so. 800 EUR for a gun. PM for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 308win

Spots available on a lease in Wicklow. Forestry and some hill included also. 600 ha or so. 800 EUR for a gun. PM for more details.

PM sent. Contact me on WhatsApp. Please let me know if there are spots still available. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Hi, looking for the lease in Wicklow area, Slieve Blooms or any other area within ~100km or so around Westmeath. Hunting for the last 10 years, HCap , insurance. Thanks

One spot on a 750 acre private Fallow lease in Co. Waterford. Cull of 4 per gun to accompany 2 other guns on lease. (HCAP not necessary, Insurance required) €400. Pm for more details.

All places filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mountainy Jack

One spot left. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tank81

Any deer leases available in Leinster or Connaught for upcoming season?

TriggerPL wrote: »
    Fallow lease Roscommon area , 800 acres 500 a man 6 places available , fallow , cull of 20

Hi is this still available?

• Advertisement

Is this still available?

Wdhunter98 wrote: »
    One spot on a 750 acre private Fallow lease in Co. Waterford. Cull of 4 per gun to accompany 2 other guns on lease. (HCAP not necessary, Insurance required) €400. Pm for more details.

Filled thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drizt1

Hello Mountain Jack.. I interest this lease in Wiclow for 600 ha and 800 Eur for a gun...
    I have everything.(Deer licence, insurance, Shoot member ship) last season I hunted fallow deer Clonaslee Silve BloomMountains,, and I shoot 5 deer,,, its was good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drizt1

Any deer leases available in Leinster or Connaught for upcoming season?

Hi can you pm contact details

tank81 wrote: »
    Hi can you pm contact details

All places gone mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pencil Pete

hi looking into getting a lease in Connacht what is available for next year i know i'm late this year would be great full for any help

hi looking into getting a lease in Connacht what is available for next year i know i'm late this year would be great full for any help
    I’ve a place on a red lease in Sligo ,€400
    Also fallow in same lease

I’ve a place on a red lease in Sligo ,€400
    Also fallow in same lease

Hi

What size of area is it?

I would be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Pencil Pete

That's great news yes keep me in mind for next year and what would i need to meet your requirements that's exactly what i'm interested in

Advertisement