Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

White Passenger jet with no operator logo Dublin Airport

Options
  • 27-03-2019 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    This is my first post on this forum.
    Could i ask a question of all you aviation experts .
    I notice lately a plain white passenger jet with no operator logo landing in Dublin Airport almost on a daily basis usually around 8:30/9 am, also I have noticed this parked up on the Apron when not in use, does anyone know who operates this and who they are flying in and out on it ? I have tried to look at the numbers but they are hard to see from the roadside.
    Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Hi All
    This is my first post on this forum.
    Could i ask a question of all you aviation experts .
    I notice lately a plain white passenger jet with no operator logo landing in Dublin Airport almost on a daily basis usually around 8:30/9 am, also I have noticed this parked up on the Apron when not in use, does anyone know who operates this and who they are flying in and out on it ? I have tried to look at the numbers but they are hard to see from the roadside.
    Thanks !

Stobart E190 operating for KLM.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9257961

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Stobart operate several Embraer 190s/195s on behalf of either KLM or BA CityFlyer, in all-white finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

I was about to say Cello airlines as I flew with them last year but sadly after a quick Google I find they've gone bust.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cello_Aviation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

EI-GGA & EI-GGB were both in Dublin this morning

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

EI-GGA & EI-GGB were both in Dublin this morning

This summer should see one white E195 and one E190 based in Dublin operating for KLM and BA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

They also operate to/from Southend for Flybe

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jucylucy

I was told they were for rendition flights post BREXIT:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Aer Lingus have been using a Titan A321 recently as well, all white

Advertisement